BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Jandy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I wanted to love this foundation. I tried the whipped kind before this and didn't like that it was in a pot that you had to stick your finger or brush into apply. I liked that this kind came with a pump. I found this product to be almost watery? it was very thin consistency and not as high coverage as I would like. I do like the wide range of shades options and the pump.
Cassandra B.
Spring Hill, FL
I bought this about 2 months ago in the lightest shade. The color match is perfect for my skin, which is unheard of. It's very blendable but doesn't always smooth out perfectly. I really need to start using a brush instead of my fingers to apply it. I wish it came with a pump because the bottle is hard to work with and I've already spilled it a few times. The coverage is good, but my acne is still kind of visible. I partner it with a lot of concealer. It does seem to last well though, I'm very pleased with that.
Julia J.
Muldraugh, KY
Only kind of foundation I've found that works well with my skin. I love it. I have oily skin and it worked to keep my skin not too oily or dry. Amazing coverage too!
Crystal G.
This is hands down, THE BEST liquid foundation I've every used. I have been strictly mineral makeup for years and after noticing how my oily skin would change the look of the mineral makeup, I decided to look for something new. I use the Revlon Colorstay 24hr foundation for combination/oily skin and I just love it. It gives perfect coverage without feeling heavy or cakey. I forgot I was wearing it and when I checked it in a mirror, it still looked as good as when I first applied it. I apply it with my fingers and it looks flawless. I will recommend this to all my girlfriends from now on.
Savannah B.
Boaz, AL
I absolutely love this foundation! It has medium coverage! It covers up my acne scars and all my troubles areas perfectly! It's light weight and looks great on my skin! It's very easy to apply, I normally use a brush to apply! It's about $9 at Walmart! It has tons of shade options as well! It has comes in the options for different skin types like normal/ dry or combination/oily!
Jessica S.
Gastonia, NC
I have went on youtube and tons of blogs looking for a makeup that will not make my face shiny at the end of work (8 hours). I have tried so many claiming they work and now that I have found this one, going down the list that people suggest, it is by far the best! I work in a distribution center, which is very very warm right now so I am constantly sweating and wiping my face. At the end of my shift it looks seriously just as good as when I left. You have to try this! I finish it with a "stay matte" powder!
Isabel C.
Great foundation but no too great. Its matte and it stays matte for about tree hours then it gets shiny. atleast with me i have combination skin but it looks good.
Rachel L.
This product has a very natural satin to matte finish, and really does last a long time. I don't know about 24 hours, not sure when I would ever need it to last that long! It is a medium to full coverage foundation and once it is set, it stays in place! The only thing I can say about the formula is that it dries quickly, not much time to work with it. So I like to use a damp beauty blender (or damp blending sponge) to apply it for a more natural finish, and the added moisture from the dampness of the sponge makes the foundation more workable. This foundation also photographs great, no white flashback -so it would be a great choice for formal events like proms or weddings....
Tina B.
Louisville
Review for: Other more...
I have used several different types of foundation over the years. I truly hate when a foundation feel heavy on my skin and does not want to apply smoothly. I did not have any issues with this foundation. It is defiantly will be more go to foundation. It was light on my skin and wore real will. I love how ease it applied and made my skin feel soft. I just love color stay products. So would recommend this foundation.
Ashley K.
BURLINGTON
I bought this make up 2 years ago, and have been using it ever since. I apply it with a real-tech make up brush. It's amazing.. I put it on at 7am, and by 10pm it still looks perfect. This is without primer and setting powder. It's just stellar all on it's own. The shades they have in this formula are endless. I use Ivory in the winter, Buff in the spring, and sand Beige in the summer. I love it!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't