BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Karlie M.
N Huntingdon, PA
Review for: 6 Natural Beige more...
This has been my go to foundation for years. I have very oily skin so I use the combo/oily version. I also have eczema on my face which leaves my cheeks red and bumpy. This foundation offers the best coverage and staying power of any foundation I have used whether it be drug store or high end. I would say it offers medium to full coverage depending on how heavily you use it. I do powder on top to set it just because I do get so oily, but it wears beautifully throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Rahima H.
Birmingham, UK
This foundation is absolutely raved about on Youtube, and is very popular among the teenage demographic.

The foundation itself comes in a small glass bottle. It has no applicator, so the foundation must be poured out onto your hands.The consistency of this foundation can get a bit watery if you don't shake it up. When shaken up it gets thicker. I have heard people say this foundation feels heavy. I don't really feel that however I don't wear a whole ton of it.

One of the main reasons this foundation is raved about is because you can get a full coverage out of it. I completely agree with that. It is buildable and with a bit of layering you can definitely get some nice coverage out of this foundation.

It has a very unpleasant chemical smell, although the coverage makes up for it.

Emily N.
Brooklyn, NY
I have never used such a bad foundation in my life! It left my skin feeling super dry (I have combination skin) and it was very red toned! Now, I do not have pink undertones, on the contrary, I have yellow undertones. This foundation made me look like a clown! And right before one of the biggest interviews of my life, it was pointed out to me. I was distressed through the whole day, constantly trying to fix it! The foundation isn't blendable and it hurt to take off ! I had to rub my skin raw! I definitely do not recommend
Erin S.
Citrus Hts, CA
I've been buying and trying a lot of liquid foundations lately to see if I can find a new favorite. This isn't it. This doesn't blend well or evenly. It breaks up if I try to blend it after it sets. It looks cakey and doesn't wear well throughout the day. Last but not least, it breaks my skin out, and there's not very much that does that these days. It does offer medium to full coverage, and has a good color selection, which is what earned it 2 stars, but those attributes aren't enough to make-up for all its downfalls.
Sarah R.
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. Covers blemishes and dark spots/scars really well with one coat. Goes on easily and blends really well. The #1 thing I like about this is that it doesn't move into the lines around my nose and doesn't slide off blemishes. It's a matte finish and I don't even need a setting powder, because it can look cakey if you over do it with powder
I C.
Oakdale, MN
I use this in Mahogany, and it is the only thing -- drug store or high end -- that even comes close to matching my skin tone (prior to that I was mixing two expensive Make Up For Ever shades). I have very, very, very, very oily skin, so I will not say that your skin won't get oily with this product...if you know what I mean, you just have to embrace the oil. it is not as bad in the winter, but I still get oily nonetheless. the color lasts and I definitely have to wipe with makeup wipes and wash by the end of the day
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
I have this in nude I love the wear time it is truly amazing for a drugstore product it blends amazingly the 1 downfall for me is its a little heavy, but no breakouts jus want to be careful if you have dry patches this is a matte product.

Ok my skin type has changed or got use to this product after the initial thought the only downfall was it was heavy, it may be matte but It exaggerated texture on the face & also started to look chalky & patchy. I do not recommend this.
Shakira S.
Union, NJ
I have been using this foundation for more than 16 years! Mind,you,started in,high school. By far the best in the market! The price,is great the colors are amazing. I do switch colors when I get a tan in the summer. It stays on for a long time. It doesn't feel caked on. The little,bottle,is perfect and it lasts a long time. My favoriteeeeee!
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
Probably the best drugstore foundation for oily skin! It's very affordable and works great, especially for the price. It can be a bit hard to tell what color you are, but I lucked out and chose close enough that I'm not sure a different shade would work better. Sometimes I find that this works better than my Hourglass Immaculate (mattifying) foundation O.o I use it more frequently than other foundations because I can easily afford to replace it and prefer to save my more expensive foundations for nicer occasions.
Morgan M.
San Francisco , CA
I got the normal/dry formula. The color selection is good for a drugstore foundation. I liked the formula it was lightweight, buildable, and long wearing. I broke out after wearing it but I'm still not sure if it was from the foundation. If your on a budget get this! I don't think it gets much better for a drugstore foundation. PS if you have dry patches this doesn't show them!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't