BY REVLON

• I currently have revlon photoready foundation in the colo...1 Answers
  • What's better , makeup or candy ? Revlon Colorstay Makeup4 Answers
Tiffani B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I'm always finding myself coming back to this product. It's an oldie but a goodie. It definitely compares to some high end brands. It's a very buildable foundation depending on your coverage choice. I would absolutely recommend this someone who's looking for a drugstore foundation. They have a wide selection of colors so finding one that matches your skin tone should not be difficult.
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
I have various foundations from different price points. I can say this $10 walmart foundation is a dupe for $42 Smashbox foundation. I use the revlon colorstay for my everyday wear and the smashbox for special occasions. It blends with my skin and last a long time. Not as long as urban decay or smashbox but still an amazing bargain for $10. Love it. It lasted me abouy 9 months. Im sad I just finished it.
Bailey M.
This is the second time I've bought it because the first one ran out. I use it over my liquid foundation in certain spots (not a full coverage) and it works great! Stays on and looks/feels natural. The reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is because both times the black lid cracked. I don't carry my makeup with me so theres no real reason it should break. It happened both times which stinks, since now I have to keep it separate from my makeup bag so it doesn't get everywhere. Other then that I still love the actual foundation.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Buff more...
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS FOUNDATION!!!!! I have tried so many different high-end foundations and none have worked as good as this one. The color is perfect and the coverage is perfect. This foundation stays all day, and I don't find it rubbing off if I happen to touch my face. I don't even need to use primer because it stays so well. I highly recommend giving this foundation a try!
Kelly C.
Great drugstore foundation, definitely the best option if you're looking for a lower-priced product! The coverage is full but I do find it a bit thick, so use sparingly and make sure you blend well. I like to use my fingers for blending because I feel like it helps the product soak into my skin better. Using a setting powder or a primer helps make the product look less caked on too!
Abigail A.
This is the best option in the drugstore if you're looking for a full coverage foundation. It gives you a matte full coverage and lasts a good six hours before shine starts to peek through. Probably the only thing I don't like about this product is that it feels heavy, but it is to be expected with a matte full coverage foundation. Nonetheless, this product is great quality and delivers.
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE this foundation. I bought it in the winter time and my skin was much drier then, so I purchased 110 Ivory for dry skin and WOW! It did not feel cakey, too thick, or make my skin feel like it had too much weight or product on it. But at the same time you could add more depending on the amount of coverage you want/need, again without the thick, sticky, feeling of a bad substance on your face.
the substance isn't too runny compared to the Fit Me foundation. It also does not oxidize and then turn your skin orange which is a great thing. One application, light or dark, will last all day and leave you a smooth dewy. All in all I would buy it again and it is my go to foundation at the moment.
Julie G.
Coverage is amazing, but I think they have changed the formula since the last time I used it a couple years ago. When I use to use this, I could go out all day in the worst humidity and it wouldn't budge. Even if I tried rubbing it with my fingers it wouldn't move. However, since they changed the formula I have noticed that the foundation tends to slip and slide more on my face and I have to do more touch ups through out the day. I still love this foundation for its coverage, but am disappointed in its staying power .
Rahima H.
Birmingham, UK
This foundation is absolutely raved about on Youtube, and is very popular among the teenage demographic.

The foundation itself comes in a small glass bottle. It has no applicator, so the foundation must be poured out onto your hands.The consistency of this foundation can get a bit watery if you don't shake it up. When shaken up it gets thicker. I have heard people say this foundation feels heavy. I don't really feel that however I don't wear a whole ton of it.

One of the main reasons this foundation is raved about is because you can get a full coverage out of it. I completely agree with that. It is buildable and with a bit of layering you can definitely get some nice coverage out of this foundation.

It has a very unpleasant chemical smell, although the coverage makes up for it.

Karlie M.
N Huntingdon, PA
This has been my go to foundation for years. I have very oily skin so I use the combo/oily version. I also have eczema on my face which leaves my cheeks red and bumpy. This foundation offers the best coverage and staying power of any foundation I have used whether it be drug store or high end. I would say it offers medium to full coverage depending on how heavily you use it. I do powder on top to set it just because I do get so oily, but it wears beautifully throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't