BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Mallori S.
I've tried many upscale foundations over the years because I have extremely dry and sensitive skin that easily breaks out with most drugstore foundations. This one is the best ever and the ONLY foundation I use anymore! It's around 10 dollars at most stores I've purchased (Target, Walgreens, Wal-Mart) and lasts me months! Goes on smoothly with a really good amount of coverage. I use the type that is specified for dry-skin and I love the amount of moisture it provides. It really does work with my moisturizer to heal my dry skin.
Alicia G.
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
I love long lasting foundation. This is one of my go to foundations and it lasts me an entire work day. It is not hard to remove and does not rub off. Great product.
Cadeidre W.
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
Best drugstore foundation on the planet!! This product surprisingly does wonders for my dry skin. When u apply it it glides on very smooth and it feels like I'm not wearing makeup.
Kathryn S.
Woodland, CA
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I've always been a fan of tinted moisturizers or BB creams, but when I decided to make the switch to a full coverage foundation, this is what I chose. I have a range of shades depending on the season (Darker for summer, lighter for winter). I love how you can build the coverage depending on what look you're going for. This foundation lasts me all day! It doesn't break me out and I always get compliments on my "flawless" skin. Definitely a must buy if you're looking for great quality on a budget. :)
Kailee B.
Let me start by saying I live in Florida, where 90 degrees with 100% humidity is the norm, and makeup staying put is not. Revlon ColorStay has become my holy grail foundation. It covers my acne scars, and lasts all day through the heat, humidity, and the rain. I don't even need to use concealer or powder! The coverage is fantastic, and it looks gorgeous on. I constantly get asked what foundation I'm wearing, and people are shocked when I say it is Revlon. Most people expect it to be a high-end department store brand. Forever my MVP!
Stephanie B.
I have found my holy grail foundation!!! I have been struggling for years to find a drugstore foundation that matched my complexion. I've found that most drugstore brand run more pink even though they claim to be for warm tones. I love this one because it doesn't dry out my already dry skin and has amazing stay power. I don't like a full coverage foundation because I have a lot of freckles that look weird when I try to hide them. This doesn't clog my pores or feel greasy throughout the day. I'm definitely sticking with this foundation.
Danielle E.
Costa Mesa, CA
I am a big fan of Revlon's foundations but this one just doesn't do what I want it to do. Yes, the color does stay all day but only in certain spots and it leaves my face blotchy. The color rubs off in the oily places and the color stays in the dry places leaving my face with big splotches. Plus, at the end of the day I have to remove it with it heavy duty makeup remover. It clogged my pores and left me acne that I needed to cover up, not a good cycle.
Brittany V.
Stephenville, TX
So far this is my favorite foundation. I use it every time I wear makeup because of it's amazing coverage. It took me forever to find a foundation I like because I have bad acne scars and with some of this my scar are barley visible if not completely invisible. I like the fact that it has sunscreen in it as well because my face is sensitive to sun. Please try this product if you are thinking about it
Julie G.
Coverage is amazing, but I think they have changed the formula since the last time I used it a couple years ago. When I use to use this, I could go out all day in the worst humidity and it wouldn't budge. Even if I tried rubbing it with my fingers it wouldn't move. However, since they changed the formula I have noticed that the foundation tends to slip and slide more on my face and I have to do more touch ups through out the day. I still love this foundation for its coverage, but am disappointed in its staying power .
Stacie M.
Hesperia, CA
I absolutely love this foundation! I am usually not one to wear foundation because they can get cakey or simply melt off your face but this foundation works wonders for light or full blendable coverage. I didn't even need a concealer. I don't normally use one with powder but I worried about not using one with this foundation and to my surprise I still didn't need one. So easy to apply too! You only need a pea size amount and it covers your face. A beauty blender, foundation brush, or your fingers work wonderfully. I would definitely recommend this foundation if you're looking for an inexpensive one.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't