BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Pashia Y.
Milwaukee, WI
I've been using this foundation for 4 years now and as much of a foundation junkie as I am, I somehow always find myself reaching back to this foundation. I've tried over the years between Revlon Colorstay shades Natural Tan, Early Tan and Golden Beige and yet haven't really found my exact match. That will be the only con I find most annoying about this foundation. I am Asian so I have the yellow undertone and the Revlon Colorstay mostly comes with pink-ish undertones. What I've found that works best for me is to either mix it with a more yellow tone foundation or add half a drop of Yellow food coloring. That has seem to have done the trick but it does bring the foundation to a slightly darker shade. So if you're going with this trick, I would recommend a lighter shade.

All in all, I love this foundation.
Clara G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've always loved this foundation since I discovered it maybe 8 years ago. I always have one or two at hand. This is a very long-lasting, medium to full satin coverage foundation that doesn't budge once it sets. This is very close and comparable to Estee Lauder double wear, but EL is more pigmented and full coverage. Very good for long days when you don't want to touch up. But this is my all-time favorite drugstore foundation since I have combination/oily skin.
Courtlyn W.
Monroe, LA
I have this foundation in "beige naturel" and I absolutely ADORE it. This is my favorite foundation and has been for a while now! I used to use the naked foundation from urban decay and it stayed true to the "naked" name and didn't give much coverage at all, which honestly I should have expected and shouldn't have bought since I need high coverage. This Revlon foundation really works wonders though and masters the high coverage, and easily covers up my acne and all redness. I find that it lasts a really long time. Very very nice foundation!
Sarah F.
Plant City, FL
Review for: Buff more...
This foundation has a great formula that I adore but the reasons why I'm giving it a low rating is because the shade range is terrible! I have very fair skin and because of that even the lightest shade makes me look like an oompa loompa. I would recommend this to others as long as they are darker than me (but not too dark because this product doesn't have a great range on darker colors either).
Gorana G.
Hands down the best drugstore foundation I've ever used. I used this in the past and still reach for it now! It works so well with my skin and never looks cakey.
Tara M.
Allenville, IL
I actually haven't tried this since the formula was changed but I did wear this about a year and a half ago and I loved the older formula. I have heard the new formula is even better. I liked how it would control my oil and keep me matte throughout the day. The only negative was that it would sometimes settle into my fine lines and under eye lines. Overall I was very happy with this foundation and I will be trying the new formula out soon. I love to have a selection of high end foundations and drug store prices foundations on hand at all times.
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
This foundation works great for me. It has great coverage and it is buildable. I love that they have added the pump, it makes it easier to get the product out than without. I also love that there is a light enough shade for me. I have really pale skin and some foundations don't have a light enough shade for me. It doesn't make me super oily and also doesn't dry me out. The price is good too.
Brittany E.
Coral Springs , FL
I have been trying to find makeup that has staying power for the whole day with minimum touch ups. This makeup stays on. Even if your eyes deceive you and you don't think you have any on, you really do when you take a makeup remover and see how much is still really on. This makeup doesn't have a pump which I prefer better. A little bit goes a long way. This foundation is now in my top 3 for sure.
Brittany O.
Review for: Other more...
By far one of my favorite foundations they stay on 24 hours even through water I highly recommend this it doesn't really come off when you sweat it goes on smooth
kelsey j.
After using MAC for over a year, I found Revlon Colorstay. This product is a serious dupe for MAC. It stays on, has great color, blends easily and the best part it doesn't transfer easily to phone, clothes etc. (I'm having that problem with UrbanDecay Naked right now
). If you don't like heavier foundations, this isn't for you. If you still want to try it, I recommend only putting dots on near your nose and blending outward. I didn't like the packaging either. I feel like it was hard to get the product to come out. I put my foundation on the top of my hand and then go from there. With this product, it was hard to do that.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't