BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Vanessa S.
Bartow
My favorite drugstore foundation hands down! Sweatproof, doesn’t transfer, great coverage! Great price! Highly recommend. Have bought multiple times. I am combination/oily skin and it’s fantastic!
Jas. J.
I used this product and it wasn't bad but it wasn't super great either. I have oily skin so the SPF + the excess oil on my face was not okay. Also it was hard to find a match for my medium to tan skin. Revlon usually is black girl friendly because they have so many options but my undertone is like a mix of red & yellow so the product either looked too cool or too warm. However it didn't make me breakout so that's a plus.
Sanj H.
After reading many promising reviews I ran straight to the store to have my own experience and take on this foundation. Needless to say the very first issue I came across was the strong fragrance. I still had a go at trying this but the smell clung to me so much till it began to turn my stomach. I have used several foundations that have had some sort of fragrance but they always dissipate within a reasonable time. I have never had an experience like this. This might be a foundation many will say a yes to, but I can say this is a solid no for me.
Chelsea B.
Flowery Branch, GA
This foundation is my RIDE OR DIE! I've been using it for years now and I'm obsessed. And now it has a pump, just when I thought I couldn't love it more. It has amazing coverage that still looks so natural and flawless at the same time. It looks like my skin but even and glowy and BETTER! It's got a great finish and it truly lasts all day. I usually set it with a powder and it won't budge all day.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
My favorite foundation ever! I have tried several foundation-high and low priced- and this is the one I always come back to. I light it because it is lightweight and goes on smoothly. This is not a heavy-full coverage foundation. If that is what you are looking for, I wouldn't recommend this. This is something that would work great if you like a light coverage that doesn't leave you greasy or dried out.
Josselyn I.
Las Vegas, NV
It was my first actual foundation & it had its good days. On its bad days, however, it made my skin look really crusty on dry patches. I never had trouble with it making me too oily or transferring after setting it, but that was just one downside to it. It kind of made me not want to wear foundation. But it does have a great shade range and the shade I had was, to this day, the best match for my skin
Kaitlin G.
Newfane, NY
Everyone raves about this foundation and I wanted to like it so bad. My first issue is that I'm fair. Not ghostly, but I'm no where near a tan. The color that matched me was too pink, and the yellow toned one a step above was to dark. When I applied it, it was VERY thick. I like light coverage for most days. Just to even out my color, but I figured this might be good for special occasions. But no matter how I applied it, it just looked cakey. You could tell I was wearing a very high coverage, thick foundation. Which is not appealing in my opinion.
Regan C.
N Little Rock, AR
If I could give this foundation 10 stars, I would. I can never ever ever find a foundation that doesn't separate on my oily skin especially around the nose and chin area. It doesn't matter, high end or not. Nothing has worked before this. Now, I don't even need to set this foundation and it dries to a semi-matte finish! I don't think I will ever find a better foundation. And you can't beat the price!
Samantha M.
El Paso, TX
This foundation is probably the best drugstore full coverage foundation for oily/combo skin. The formula is a little thick but this is due to the fact that it is meant to be used as full coverage, yet if used in the right amounts it can be used as a medium coverage. I have to say that this will not have you completely matte throughout the day but it WILL minimize the amount of oil that you have on your skin. In other words by the end of the day you will not look like a disco ball. It makes a good job of not clogging your pores. Love this foundation!!
whitney :.
This product is one of the best drugstore foundations that I've ever used I really like it because it works on my combination oily skin. This product stays on all day and I do not use primer before I put it on and it works amazing this is also good for sensitive skin because I do not break out whenever use it. It is a great foundation for your money and if you are looking for something that is inexpensive and works perfectly this is definitely the foundation for you!
Verónica S.
Matte or Satin finish?
Emily S.
Johnston City, IL
Is this a good foundation? Does it stay on for a long time?
Natalie C.
Los Angeles, CA
How long does this actually last for? Looking for a new foundation product. I also want to know if this is matte or not because I hate foundations that make you look oily
Michelle R.
I want to use this product.... any of you used as... as they have been gone
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
I have been using this product for quite some time and I was wondering if anyone else found this product to make your skin "shiny"?