BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Vanessa S.
Bartow
My favorite drugstore foundation hands down! Sweatproof, doesn’t transfer, great coverage! Great price! Highly recommend. Have bought multiple times. I am combination/oily skin and it’s fantastic!
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
This was by far my favorite product of 2015, hands down ! it is so hard for me personally to find a foundation that matches not only my skin tone, but the texture of my skin as well. it also had that natural look, my face didn't look like it didn't match the rest of my body and it stayed on for a full 24 hours !!
Sanj H.
After reading many promising reviews I ran straight to the store to have my own experience and take on this foundation. Needless to say the very first issue I came across was the strong fragrance. I still had a go at trying this but the smell clung to me so much till it began to turn my stomach. I have used several foundations that have had some sort of fragrance but they always dissipate within a reasonable time. I have never had an experience like this. This might be a foundation many will say a yes to, but I can say this is a solid no for me.
Kimberly P.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
I really like this revlon foundation. I think its a dupe for mac foundation . Its a little thick and it has good coverage too. Its about $11 at my local walmart .
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
This is very best "drug store" foundation I have ever tried. It is comparable to $50+ foundations at a fraction of the price. I love this formula, I have very oily skin and this foundation stays put. You don't have to build it up, it is full coverage and when wearing it my foundation looks like a just put it on at the very end of the day. I can not say enough good things about this product, buy it.
Katy C.
Spokane, WA
Overall this is a great product. It has very good coverage. I do have to use a power to top it and create a matte finish. Very good for covering red spots and even acne scars. I would highly recommend to a friend!
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
My favorite foundation ever! I have tried several foundation-high and low priced- and this is the one I always come back to. I light it because it is lightweight and goes on smoothly. This is not a heavy-full coverage foundation. If that is what you are looking for, I wouldn't recommend this. This is something that would work great if you like a light coverage that doesn't leave you greasy or dried out.
Julianna B.
Very full coverage foundation. It feels a little heavy on the skin, good color variety. Matte finish, no redness or oiliness peeks through. It is a little pricey.
Regan C.
N Little Rock, AR
If I could give this foundation 10 stars, I would. I can never ever ever find a foundation that doesn't separate on my oily skin especially around the nose and chin area. It doesn't matter, high end or not. Nothing has worked before this. Now, I don't even need to set this foundation and it dries to a semi-matte finish! I don't think I will ever find a better foundation. And you can't beat the price!
Linh T.
This stuff has been my all time fave for a LONGG time! I use the oily/combo skin formula. It provides great coverage, easy to apply with brush or sponge, and lasts! I work 9 hour days and my face looks great at the end of each day. It also has spf 15. Nothing significant, but better than nothing I guess! Sometimes you can also get lucky and get the bottle with a pump. Definitely recommend everyone to give this stuff a try! At a few bucks a pop, there's nothing to lose!
amelia v.
A lot of youtubers say that this product is awesome but I'm not sure if this product would be perfect for me because i have dry and oily skin because of my acne and its so difficult to find the perfect foundation! Please answer :)xx
Emma-Louise R.
Why is my face so cakey when I use foundation and concealer? I have tried various foundations and concealers, nyx, rimmel, revlon, boujouir paris, loreal etc. I am so confused why my skin is like it?! Please give me advice. My skin does have acne, pores and it is oily.
Is this foundation medium to full coverage or is it very sheer?
Mev K.
How do you set this foundation? I find it ALWAYS transferring to my/others clothing.
Zenia E.
Is it good? How is it????