BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Chelsea B.
Flowery Branch, GA
This foundation is my RIDE OR DIE! I've been using it for years now and I'm obsessed. And now it has a pump, just when I thought I couldn't love it more. It has amazing coverage that still looks so natural and flawless at the same time. It looks like my skin but even and glowy and BETTER! It's got a great finish and it truly lasts all day. I usually set it with a powder and it won't budge all day.
Emily M.
Howell, MI
Review for: Other more...
My holy grail foundation right here. I purchased about 10 high end foundations in hopes to find something full coverage while not drying my skin out. None of them worked but this one is amazing. It's light enough for my fair skin and gives very high coverage that I love. It lasts all day with setting spray on and doesn't transfer. It only costs a few dollars and is far better than any high end foundations I tried. Anyone with dry skin should try this product! I purchased this at Ulta for under $15. It blends beautifully on my skin without clinging to dry patches.
Kaitlin G.
Newfane, NY
Everyone raves about this foundation and I wanted to like it so bad. My first issue is that I'm fair. Not ghostly, but I'm no where near a tan. The color that matched me was too pink, and the yellow toned one a step above was to dark. When I applied it, it was VERY thick. I like light coverage for most days. Just to even out my color, but I figured this might be good for special occasions. But no matter how I applied it, it just looked cakey. You could tell I was wearing a very high coverage, thick foundation. Which is not appealing in my opinion.
Stacey L.
This is one of my favorite foundations. I love that the bottle comes with a pump now. I buy the foundation for dry/normal skin. The shades are a little off in my opinion, I'm usually the classic ivory shade in most foundations but with this foundation that shade is too light for me. I just mix it with a darker foundation. This foundation has great coverage, and is buildable. It's also a nice price.
Sarah S.
Annapolis, MD
Revlon color stay is my go to liquid foundation. The formula goes on and stays on until I wipe it off. It does not melt off or come off at all until I want it to.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
This was by far my favorite product of 2015, hands down ! it is so hard for me personally to find a foundation that matches not only my skin tone, but the texture of my skin as well. it also had that natural look, my face didn't look like it didn't match the rest of my body and it stayed on for a full 24 hours !!
Jas. J.
I used this product and it wasn't bad but it wasn't super great either. I have oily skin so the SPF + the excess oil on my face was not okay. Also it was hard to find a match for my medium to tan skin. Revlon usually is black girl friendly because they have so many options but my undertone is like a mix of red & yellow so the product either looked too cool or too warm. However it didn't make me breakout so that's a plus.
Linh T.
This stuff has been my all time fave for a LONGG time! I use the oily/combo skin formula. It provides great coverage, easy to apply with brush or sponge, and lasts! I work 9 hour days and my face looks great at the end of each day. It also has spf 15. Nothing significant, but better than nothing I guess! Sometimes you can also get lucky and get the bottle with a pump. Definitely recommend everyone to give this stuff a try! At a few bucks a pop, there's nothing to lose!
Angela C.
Revlon says it is a lightweight, although I found it better than its counterparts in the market but MAC and NARS offer foundations lighter than this. Revlon ColorStay is a beautiful foundation if you are living in a hot or humid region, I do not know if it is going to work the same in cold regions. I used it for two weeks just to test it for enough time; . It dries up pretty quickly so you can face problems in blending it, I prefer to use my fingers to apply it. One more thing I had a bit tacky kind of feeling when I first used on my face.
Julianna B.
Very full coverage foundation. It feels a little heavy on the skin, good color variety. Matte finish, no redness or oiliness peeks through. It is a little pricey.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't