BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

amber d.
Branchland, WV
I have used this product for the past year and have enjoyed it (shade 220). Since its coverage is sheer-medium, it becomes medium coverage when a good concealer and powder are applied (even if the powder is translucent!). the concealer that I use is from E.l.F. and it is the concealer and highlight duo in fair and and also E.L.F.'s concealer in ivory. I also use E.L.F.'s mattifying translucent setting powder. It also seems to run a lot faster unless I use a setting spray.
Lindsay C.
Cayce, SC
Review for: Buff more...
Honestly one of the best foundations I have ever used. I have been using for over 3 years now, which is certainly out of the norm for me, as I like to try out different products. That is a testament for how much I love this stuff. I get so many compliments on it and it truly stays all day. Also keeps my shine at bay, which is HUGE because I live in the South where it gets hot and humid. I find the color I use, sand beige, to be my perfect match. I don't mind too much that there is not a pump. Although I have poured out more than I've intended a time or two.
Hannah K.
New Fairfield , CT
I was recommended this foundation by tons of people and heard lots of good reviews from some of my youtube friends so I finally decided to give it a go. I loved the coverage of the foundation, after applying, I barely needed to apply any concealer to fix acne or discoloring. Not only was the coverage virtually seamless, but the longevity of this foundation is amazing. It lasts all day and after removing my makeup at night, I practically had to scrub the stuff off. (Whereas my foundations in the past would have been nearly gone by the night) highly recommend
Joi S.
Review for: Buff more...
I wore this for a few years before I discovered my newest drugstore fav Maybelline FIT ME. It really gives great coverage, and matched my skin tone very well. Note: I always mixed it with a moisturizer to provide a dewy appearance. The price for the value is great, there are BOGO offers or BOGO 50% off. It didn't rub off easily, and looked great all day long. As a matter of fact, I may revisit it again :)
Christy B.
This is my go to foundation. At first, I hated it and only wore it because it actually matched my very pale skin. But, after applying it with a brush and not my hands, I have discovered that it works perfectly. It stays on all day when using a primer and setting spray. I have oily/combo skin and it does not prevent some of the oily-ness but using primer and a setting powder helps keep it matte all day on me.
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
All my adult life I have searched high and low for a foundation to hide my shiny oily skin😭 and I have asked alot of my friends what shouldn't try? Revlon color stay has shown me that all I need is their love💕 this formula has erased all my oily blemishes away. It actually holds for some hours and it's comfortable on my skin!! I love this foundation and I don't think I want to try anything else💖💖
Grace P.
Hamden, CT
I've used quite a few foundations in the past, and I've found that a lot of them either rub off through the day, or become cakey. But when I used Revlon Colorstay, I had no problems with it. It glides on smooth and looks great, and a little bit goes a long way. At the end of the day, it looks as it did when I first applied it. It works well to hide dark spots under my eyes, so sometimes I don't even need concealer! The only thing I would prefer is if the foundation came in a squeezable tube, but a lot more comes in the bottles so I shouldn't be complaining!
Monica A.
Gardena, CA
I have lost count of how many years I've been using this foundation. It is the best there is for oily/combination skin and for anyone who needs medium to full coverage. I have acne scars and some redness and this does a beautiful job of covering and still looking natural. I have tried other foundations throughout the years thinking something would be better, but have yet to find it. Love this foundation!
Savannah M.
El Cajon, CA
I have to say this is one of the best drugstore foundations I have tried. I'm a foundation girl, so I try A LOT of foundations, however I find myself always coming back to this one. I have tried both the oily and dry skin formula and both have worked fabulously for me (I have combo skin). This Colorstay formula truly does stay all day and gives a medium to full coverage. I put on with a flat top buffing brush or a beauty blender, which both work fabulously. This foundation comes in many shades, which is really good for a drug store foundation. This is my go to!
Summer A.
Stapleton, AL
I've used high end makeup products for the majority of my life. I 100% recommend trying this before you shell out $40 for a high end foundation because this works better than any I've ever tried. I'm really pale, and have a neutral skin undertone. I find this matches my skin tone really well. It also stays on all day. It's one of the few foundations with SPF in it that I've found photographs really well.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't