BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Julia F.
I have used this foundation for years both combination oily skin and the one for dry skin. (My skin has changed over the years) it is medium coverage and can easily be built up to full coverage. One thing I noticed though is that if u have fine lines is that the product can settle in them specifically under eye and the side of ur nose and laugh lines. I would say to use a damp beauty blender and a good primer for longer wear and to pair it with a transluscent powder for ultimate staying power.
Olivia O.
I use the oily skin version. This foundation is perfect if you want a full coverage application. Of course with any full coverage foundation it is a bit heavier feeling than other foundations. It also dries fast so you should blend in sections rather than putting it all over. The only complaints I have is that I wish it had a pump, and that it contains parabens. Other than that, this foundation gives me perfect coverage.
Erin H.
I have oily/combination skin and was having trouble finding a foundation that would't leave me looking almost sweaty at the end of the day, but then at the same time cakey on dry parts of my face, I found this foundation and I prefer it over high end foundation. It has nice medium/full coverage but it feels very lightweight and it is not cakey, also even though there is a slight SPF in it, there is no flashback in photos.
Casey B.
Shawnee, KS
This makeup is very heavy. It gives a nice coverage, but it goes from classy to trashy in 2.7 seconds if you aren't careful. You have to be very careful not to apply too much.

I used the one for oily skin. The only drawback was that it didn't keep my face matte all day long. Eventually, my face turned shiny. It's too heavy to use with powder but it doesn't last all day.
I also do not care for the scent. It doesn't exactly smell like something I want all over my face.

I love the fact that it has SPF in it! that is an added bonus. your face is the most important place for sunscreen! You don';t want sun damage and wrinkles when you're 40 trying to look 35.
Haleigh L.
Yale, OK
This is my holy grail foundation. I have always struggled with finding a long lasting foundation that stays put and doesn't feel like it's melting off if I get a little sweaty. This is it!!! I have fairly pale skin, and I use this in the 150 Buff shade and it's a perfect match. I set this with a loose translucent powder and it doesn't budge all day long. I also like that I can add more if I want a heavier coverage. The only downfall is that if I do have dry skin around my nose in the winter it clings to it, and makes it more noticeable. Have and will continue to repurchase!
Ali C.
The ColorStay Foundation for Combo/Oily skin has been my favorite foundation for YEARS! It makes your skin look flawless (once you find the right color) and lasts forever! I have gone swimming with it on and it doesn't budge. It has fantastic, buildable coverage and has doubled as a concealer for me, but also has not made me break out. I cannot recommend this foundation enough, and I am sooooo happy they added a pump!
Emily C.
Kent, OH
I used to use this foundation months ago before I switched over to my higher end foundations. I found this foundation sliding off my face and looking patchy in many spots, so when my bottle was empty I did not buy another one. I have VERY oily skin and I found after a while my skin started breaking through it and it wasn't staying on as well as I'd like. It is a decent foundation for the price, but not one I will buy again.
Vandita S.
This was one of the first foundations I tried out when I got into makeup. The color didn't match me too well but it was the closest thing I could find to match me. I found that the color would oxidize a little throughout the day, leaving me orange faced. I also saw it stain some of my white clothes a few times. It was really hard to blend in properly and looked patchy sometimes. It did however have good coverage for acne marks and didn't look cakey
Jessica M.
Revere, MA
I've been using this foundation for over a year and it is the best! I like to apply it with a sponge and apply as needed. You don't need to use much to get great coverage. The price is great and has a good amount of product. They have great colors. I have 2 a lighter one for the winter and a darker shade for the summer months when I am more tan. I have used it on special occasions and on sunny vacations and it has lasting coverage. I recently used this on my trip to the beaches in Honduras and my face looked flawless throught the day (even in the hummidity and sweat). I like to use blotting papers a least one time mid day but other than that, its great!
Lydia H.
This foundation has good coverage it's medium I would say not fully coverage which is what I switched to a foundation with full coverage which is why I'm not using this foundation anymore. I think this is a pretty good foundation if you want medium coverage and it's worth the price. I'm not sure if it broke out my skin or if it was just the timing and stress. I would test this foundation out since it is t too expensive and you might like it you never know everyone's skin is different.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't