BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Jasemyne V.
Chicago , IL
I absolutely love this foundation, it's a great comparison to Mac studio fix. The coverage is bomb and they come in a ton of color for whatever skin type you have. Only thing I dislike is that I have to mix two colors to get my shade but I heard they just came out with a shade that's in between both shades that I currently mix together. I can't wait to try it to see if I finally found the holy grail of drug store foundation.
Aly C.
For my oily/acne prone skin, this is amazing coverage, though if I do apply too much I will look caked. But then I started using my Beauty Blender and it's gives a much more "natural" full coverage look. I love that it covers all my acne and it's completely matte. I don't find it to oxidize much but I do also add my Cover FX drops to get my perfect shade because I never get my perfect shade since it's difficult to color match me so I guess but it's a great foundation for people with acne-prone/oily skin (also has dry patches on my cheek but it doesn't cling on with this foundation)
Lizbeth V.
I buy and try foundations in the hopes that there might be something better for the price or coverage. I never compare the ones I buy to Revlon ColorStay, but I should because this foundation has stood the test of time and I always repurchase. The color match is exact and the price cannot be beat. I have always liked it better than all the other foundations I have tried. Highly recommend!
Hannah C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. I have relatively clear skin except for my redness all over all the time! And I haven't found a drugstore foundation up until this that would cover it. Definitely medium to full coverage and build able. I will say though that I feel like the oily combo one is more coverage than the normal to dry. I have both kinds in the same color. The oily one also looks a tiny bit lighter. However I'm in love with this foundation, and they even started making them with a pump!
Tequila C.
Review for: Buff more...
I love this product !!!! This was actually my first foundation to try and i had no idea how to use foundation or any kind of makeup product . the packaging is nice and easy to travel with. I have been using this foundation for 3 years and i would defintely recommend this product they have all shades ! Great for any skin type oily dry etc.
Claire T.
Lafayette, LA
I was expecting this product to be amazing with all of the hype that it has on social media. However, I was disappointed when I tested it out for myself. I applied this foundation with a damp beauty blender. At first, the foundation was average and seemed to blend easily. I continued my normal routine. As my day went on, I noticed that my foundation was cakey and creating. I never used this foundation again. Very disappointed.
Karen  L.
My all time favorite! I have combination skin and this is the first I have found (at an affordable price) that doesn't worsen the problem. It is matte and definitely provides full coverage. I have a weird undertone of skin, so it is difficult to find one that matches, but this one has been the closest I've gotten. The only "issue" I'd have to point out is that it does take a bit more effort to wash off, but at least you know it won't come off easily during long-wear.
Kristina S.
This foundation really changed everything for me. I have an extremely oily t-zone and always felt like my foundation never had any staying power. I did some research and saw that Revlon Colorstay has this foundation in a formula made for combination/oily skin. It's so amazing and lasts all day on me, even through all my sweat and oil. They also have a wide range of shades and I keep a couple of different ones to mix.
Ashley B.
This is one of my favorite foundations. I have really fair skin and have found that most drugstore foundations tend to run on the darker side with very few options for pale girls, at least where I live. This foundation is light enough for me, goes on smooth and blends out well, and lasts all day, even when I'm stuck in the kitchen all day at work. I have a bunch of foundation I need to use up from when I was experimenting with different brands, but once those are gone, I will definitely be repurchasing this. The only thing that would make it better is if it came with a pump.
Julia F.
I have used this foundation for years both combination oily skin and the one for dry skin. (My skin has changed over the years) it is medium coverage and can easily be built up to full coverage. One thing I noticed though is that if u have fine lines is that the product can settle in them specifically under eye and the side of ur nose and laugh lines. I would say to use a damp beauty blender and a good primer for longer wear and to pair it with a transluscent powder for ultimate staying power.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't