23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
My go to foundation. I have oily skin and this is the only drugstore foundation that helps keep me matte, also a good range of colors. Im pretty pale and this has a great match to my skintone.
This is really good makeup. It covers well and is not heavy feeling. It also does not sink into my pores or wrinkles. Comes in a lot of color choices and last all day
For a drugstore foundation, this is definitely a top foundation. I love that there are different undertones and also options for combination, oily, and dry skin. Medium coverage and does not feel too thick. Would buy again.
I love this makeup, I've tried different foundations but I will always go back to this one no matter what. I have oily/combo skin and I think it's so hard to find a perfect foundation that will work with this type of skin. And this foundation last all day without looking cake or oily or shiny. A must have for sure! If your looking for a great foundation, look no further. You've found it here.
I have oily/combo skin and this is my HG next to the color stay whipped foundation. I think when it first came out, it had an SPF of 6, however, not I believe it does not contain any SPF. Which is good and bad. It is good because without SPF, there is no titanium dioxide. And bad because there's no SPF to protect your skin from the sun. I don't think SPF 6 would be a help, but I guess that sells the product. For me, with or without SPF, I still love this foundation. Although it says for oily/combo I would still get shiny later on in the day, but its a quick fix with blotting and touching up with powder. This foundation blends well and it is a medium to full coverage.
This make up is a good drug store find. It covers pretty well and stays on most of my 8 hour work day. It is easy to apply and does well with my beauty blender. I would definitely say this is one of my drug store favorites.
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. It is a very build able foundation. The product comes in two different formulas, normal to dry skin and combination to oily skin. They are completely different. I have tried them both. I use this foundation for everyday use. I would definitely recommend this product it to anyone. You can get it at your local drugstore, but I would say go to target or Walmart it is actually cheaper.
For my oily/acne prone skin, this is amazing coverage, though if I do apply too much I will look caked. But then I started using my Beauty Blender and it's gives a much more "natural" full coverage look. I love that it covers all my acne and it's completely matte. I don't find it to oxidize much but I do also add my Cover FX drops to get my perfect shade because I never get my perfect shade since it's difficult to color match me so I guess but it's a great foundation for people with acne-prone/oily skin (also has dry patches on my cheek but it doesn't cling on with this foundation)
I absolutely love this foundation, it's a great comparison to Mac studio fix. The coverage is bomb and they come in a ton of color for whatever skin type you have. Only thing I dislike is that I have to mix two colors to get my shade but I heard they just came out with a shade that's in between both shades that I currently mix together. I can't wait to try it to see if I finally found the holy grail of drug store foundation.
For the past 6 ish months I've settled for this product. It's cheap, matches my skin tone very well, does a good job at covering blemishes, and keeps my skin a bit less oily, but it settles into fine lines, looks cakey if you're not careful, and is pretty much gone after 6 hrs. But what finally sent me searching for another foundation was that Revlon has gone back to testing on animals after years of claiming to be cruelty free and benefiting from PETA's mark of approval!!! There are better, more ethical foundations out there.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos