BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Jayme B.
South Milwaukee, WI
My go to foundation. I have oily skin and this is the only drugstore foundation that helps keep me matte, also a good range of colors. Im pretty pale and this has a great match to my skintone.
Angela P.
Peoria, IL
This is really good makeup. It covers well and is not heavy feeling. It also does not sink into my pores or wrinkles. Comes in a lot of color choices and last all day

Makayla H.
Raleigh, NC
For a drugstore foundation, this is definitely a top foundation. I love that there are different undertones and also options for combination, oily, and dry skin. Medium coverage and does not feel too thick. Would buy again.
Andrea M. R.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this makeup, I've tried different foundations but I will always go back to this one no matter what. I have oily/combo skin and I think it's so hard to find a perfect foundation that will work with this type of skin. And this foundation last all day without looking cake or oily or shiny. A must have for sure! If your looking for a great foundation, look no further. You've found it here.
lorena x.
Los Banos, CA
I have oily/combo skin and this is my HG next to the color stay whipped foundation. I think when it first came out, it had an SPF of 6, however, not I believe it does not contain any SPF. Which is good and bad. It is good because without SPF, there is no titanium dioxide. And bad because there's no SPF to protect your skin from the sun. I don't think SPF 6 would be a help, but I guess that sells the product. For me, with or without SPF, I still love this foundation. Although it says for oily/combo I would still get shiny later on in the day, but its a quick fix with blotting and touching up with powder. This foundation blends well and it is a medium to full coverage.
Hollie C.
Peytona, WV
This make up is a good drug store find. It covers pretty well and stays on most of my 8 hour work day. It is easy to apply and does well with my beauty blender. I would definitely say this is one of my drug store favorites.
natalie c.
Bellwood, IL
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. It is a very build able foundation. The product comes in two different formulas, normal to dry skin and combination to oily skin. They are completely different. I have tried them both. I use this foundation for everyday use. I would definitely recommend this product it to anyone. You can get it at your local drugstore, but I would say go to target or Walmart it is actually cheaper.
Aly C.
For my oily/acne prone skin, this is amazing coverage, though if I do apply too much I will look caked. But then I started using my Beauty Blender and it's gives a much more "natural" full coverage look. I love that it covers all my acne and it's completely matte. I don't find it to oxidize much but I do also add my Cover FX drops to get my perfect shade because I never get my perfect shade since it's difficult to color match me so I guess but it's a great foundation for people with acne-prone/oily skin (also has dry patches on my cheek but it doesn't cling on with this foundation)
Jasemyne V.
Chicago , IL
I absolutely love this foundation, it's a great comparison to Mac studio fix. The coverage is bomb and they come in a ton of color for whatever skin type you have. Only thing I dislike is that I have to mix two colors to get my shade but I heard they just came out with a shade that's in between both shades that I currently mix together. I can't wait to try it to see if I finally found the holy grail of drug store foundation.
siia N.
For the past 6 ish months I've settled for this product. It's cheap, matches my skin tone very well, does a good job at covering blemishes, and keeps my skin a bit less oily, but it settles into fine lines, looks cakey if you're not careful, and is pretty much gone after 6 hrs. But what finally sent me searching for another foundation was that Revlon has gone back to testing on animals after years of claiming to be cruelty free and benefiting from PETA's mark of approval!!! There are better, more ethical foundations out there.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't