BY REVLON

• I currently have revlon photoready foundation in the colo...1 Answers
  • What's better , makeup or candy ? Revlon Colorstay Makeup4 Answers
Kanitha S.
Alameda, CA
I found the ONE! I tried this after using neutrogenas shine control rice whatever products for like the last few years, but got tired of the limited color options in my range (medium-dark). This controls my oil so much better! I've cut my blotting by at least half and I can be confident that my fave isn't melted by the end of the day. The only downside is that it tends to "collect" in creases like sides of my nose and caused some mild breakouts. My next mission is to find a product that is this plus acne friendly!
Gloria F.
I love Revlon products, but not this particular foundation formula for combination oily skin. The shade I used was 200 NU and it is pretty pale-looking when you swatch it, but it eventually works out when blended well. Aside from that, the coverage varies from moderate to full coverage depending on how much one decides to layer it up. I do have sensitive skin and this foundation has broken me out and dried my skin, so I did have to make sure my skin was well moisturized beforehand. Eventually I stopped using it and just switched over to their normal formula, that hasn't given me any problems for now.
Cariann S.
Review for: Nude more...
I have used this product for a long time even though I do not wear makeup on my skin, only my eyes. I use this as a cheaper alternative to eye shadow primer! Works great!
Kimberly h.
Bullhead city, AZ
I really love the fact that this foundation is full coverage on me. It sets very quickly and is thick, so you normally only need one layer. However, if you need more than one layer, it's very build able. It does a fairly good job at evening out skin tone, and taking away redness. It's a little pasty but works great if it's well blended out. it has a little bit of a small scent, but nothing too harsh. I never had a problem with this product breaking me out. It did however cling to my dry patches, so it's not the best for people with dry skin. I like the simple packaging, and you get a good amount of product in it.
Blanca R.
Lynn, MA
I always seem to go back to this foundation, it stays on your face a longer than other foundation it's good coverage. Love this foundation so much. #newyearnewme
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
I love this foundation! It has buildable coverage, so depending on your preference, you can have medium or full coverage.It's pretty lightweight and that's coming from me, who has combination skin and is mostly always oily. I would totally recommend this foundation to others because it leaves such a nice finish on your skin. It comes in different types, such as combination skin and dry or normal skin. The only thing you need to do is set it after applying! It also oxidizes a tiny bit but it's not bad for being a drugstore foundation.
Dina S.
This foundation is literally the bomb. It has great coverage, is very long lasting, blends well and can be layered. The only complaint I have is that it oxidizes
:( if it didn't oxidize I would have given it 5 stars. I would recommend this if you plan on being out for a while and don't want to have to worry about your makeup.
Tip: It looks amazing when you use it with a Beauty Blender

**EDIT: I believe they changed the formula because when I repurchased the product it doesn't seem to oxidize on me anymore 🙏🏻
tasha r.
Holyoke, MA
My favorite foundation! I have very dry, pink toned pale skin and this product is phenomenal. I start by moisturizing and priming then I apply this with a beauty blender or a stippling brush and not only does it not settle into my pores and cling to my dry patches, it doesn't break me out or get cakey. The coverage is a medium to start but very buildable. It covers my hyperpigmentation very well as well as broken capillaries near my nose. It can also be mixed with a moisturizer for a nice tinted moisturizer. They also have a great color line up so there's a shade for everyone regardless of undertones!
kasandra P.
Coachella, CA
I was looking for a foundation that wouldn't slide off my oily/combination skin. I used an oil free moisturizer and applied it with a damp blending sponge but it dried faster than I could apply it. It emphasized fine lines around my eyes and it my face looked and felt like dry, cracked desert ground. The only good thing about it was the pump bottle. My new foundation doesn't have a pump so I washed out the bottle and now use it for my new product. This was a real let down.

Vanessa K.
I have been trying out a lot of foundations lately (I have a beauty youtube channel, BeautyForRunner), and I have to say that this foundation remains THE BEST for me in terms of great coverage. I have yet to find another that has the coverage that this has. I also think it's awesome that it has different kinds for different skin types (combo/oily or combo/dry). Additionally, for myself anyway, I feel that there is a nice array of colors. I've been really pale and really tan and been able to count on this foundation. The best part also is that it DOES last a very very long time - all day for me.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't