BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Jordan D.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Almond more...
I liked this product. The shade (Sand Beige 180) was a little orange on me but may work well for me in the summer. The coverage was nice and it dried down well but did feel a little heavy on my skin. I will continue to try it out.
Tessa C.
Columbus, GA
I've been wearing this foundation for over 5 years now. I've tried countless amounts of foundations and I always go back to this one. I really have nothing bad to say about it. They recently added a pump which is amazing. The shade range is decent, it lasts all day, has a great finish, and the best part is the PRICE! Its about ten dollars, but you can often find coupons and sales for it! I highly recommended!
member-fc8c2f83c
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400 more...
I liked the finish of this foundation but the color was too orange for me. I tend to lean towards dewy finish foundations and this said for normal to dry skin so I assumed a dewy finish was in store but it was more matte than dewy
Blanca R.
Lynn, MA
I always seem to go back to this foundation, it stays on your face a longer than other foundation it's good coverage. Love this foundation so much. #newyearnewme
Courtney C.
I have searched for drugstore foundation that would last and this is it!!! I have dry skin and this lays beautifully! It exceeded my expectations and it looks flawless! It dries very natural and is a medium to full coverage. It's lightweight on the skin and I love that it comes with the option of normal to dry or oily. I highly recommend this and look forward to using this on my cruise!
Dina S.
This foundation is literally the bomb. It has great coverage, is very long lasting, blends well and can be layered. The only complaint I have is that it oxidizes
:( if it didn't oxidize I would have given it 5 stars. I would recommend this if you plan on being out for a while and don't want to have to worry about your makeup.
Tip: It looks amazing when you use it with a Beauty Blender

**EDIT: I believe they changed the formula because when I repurchased the product it doesn't seem to oxidize on me anymore 🙏🏻
Vanessa K.
I have been trying out a lot of foundations lately (I have a beauty youtube channel, BeautyForRunner), and I have to say that this foundation remains THE BEST for me in terms of great coverage. I have yet to find another that has the coverage that this has. I also think it's awesome that it has different kinds for different skin types (combo/oily or combo/dry). Additionally, for myself anyway, I feel that there is a nice array of colors. I've been really pale and really tan and been able to count on this foundation. The best part also is that it DOES last a very very long time - all day for me.
Kanitha S.
Alameda, CA
I found the ONE! I tried this after using neutrogenas shine control rice whatever products for like the last few years, but got tired of the limited color options in my range (medium-dark). This controls my oil so much better! I've cut my blotting by at least half and I can be confident that my fave isn't melted by the end of the day. The only downside is that it tends to "collect" in creases like sides of my nose and caused some mild breakouts. My next mission is to find a product that is this plus acne friendly!
tasha r.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: Softflex 12 450 Mocha more...
My favorite foundation! I have very dry, pink toned pale skin and this product is phenomenal. I start by moisturizing and priming then I apply this with a beauty blender or a stippling brush and not only does it not settle into my pores and cling to my dry patches, it doesn't break me out or get cakey. The coverage is a medium to start but very buildable. It covers my hyperpigmentation very well as well as broken capillaries near my nose. It can also be mixed with a moisturizer for a nice tinted moisturizer. They also have a great color line up so there's a shade for everyone regardless of undertones!
Kimberly h.
Bullhead city, AZ
I really love the fact that this foundation is full coverage on me. It sets very quickly and is thick, so you normally only need one layer. However, if you need more than one layer, it's very build able. It does a fairly good job at evening out skin tone, and taking away redness. It's a little pasty but works great if it's well blended out. it has a little bit of a small scent, but nothing too harsh. I never had a problem with this product breaking me out. It did however cling to my dry patches, so it's not the best for people with dry skin. I like the simple packaging, and you get a good amount of product in it.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't