BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Kasey L.
Providence, RI
My holy grail foundation! Color match is perfect, Apply's evenly, gives an awesome look and long lasting! Full coverage too! Worth every penny and also extremely affordable!
Sherine P.
I tried this in two different shades ..I forget what the first one was called but the second one I tried was called Toast. Both weren't a good match for my skin color and was the reason I wouldn't repurchase. I'm tan but have a yellow undertone and this had a red tinge to it...(And also at the time it was hard to get the stuff out of the bottle--no pump!) Good coverage, just didn't want to keep having to try out different ones to match my skin tone.
Amanda S.
I have very oily skin and have had trouble finding foundation that controls oil and shine and lasts all day. This is the best I've tried so far. It's very light, blends really well, and doesn't look cakey.
I'm editing my review because after using this for a few weeks I've decided the color doesn't look right on me at all. I thought I picked a very neutral shade but it makes me look very yellowish/jaundiced. I'll have to keep searching for the perfect foundation.
Jordan D.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Almond more...
I liked this product. The shade (Sand Beige 180) was a little orange on me but may work well for me in the summer. The coverage was nice and it dried down well but did feel a little heavy on my skin. I will continue to try it out.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
This foundation is on of my holy trails! It's a very long wearing foundation. It has a very natural finish to it. When it does start to wear off its even. It doesn't cling to dry patches and doesn't make my face look cakey. It's bet affordable and the shade range is great! I've never had a problem with it oxidizing on me. Overall great foundation! I would recommend to anyone. They have a normal/dry skin option and a oily/combo version it really does fit every skin type.
Claire E.
Love this foundation! Can't beat the price too. It is easy to apply (I like using a makeup sponge) and looks very natural but has great coverage. It's pretty buildable, you could get light coverage if you aplied a tiny amount or you could build it up to full. With my sponge on first application it was medium coverage.

I have very acne prone skin and also,sensitive skin. This product did not break me out, stick to my dry spots, or make me get oily with the oil/normal skin foundation. You will have to powder every few hours if you have oily skim though. I will be switching to the dry/normal skin foundation soon because I went on accutane and my skin is SO dry now, however the oil/normal works really well with a couple drops of face oil mixed in.
Summer M.
Macon, GA
My favorite foundation that I have tried. Its not to pricey for drug store which is always a plus. Its very lasting and blends well with a medium coverage thats buildable. I noticed also that if I want it to be a bit lighter I use a damp beauty blender. Which its not really heavy in general at all. Also its spf 15 and doesn't have to strong of a sent.
Milyna f.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Other more...
One of my favorite foundations from the drugstore. I use the combination/oily formula l . It has a matte finish and wears all day. It keeps my oils at bay for a long time.
Reyna R.
While this was the first foundation I've ever used, it wasn't as great as I expected it to be. For example it broke me out a little bit, I used to oily to combination skin it still got really oily on me. Even tho I used powders it would always end up looking oily on me. I still do buy it, because it provides great coverage. Another thing about the foundation is the different shades that it provides, during winter time I'm more on the pale side while during summer I'm some what tanned,which is why it's great because at drug store it's difficult to find a brand that has many shades to choose from.
Tessa C.
Columbus, GA
I've been wearing this foundation for over 5 years now. I've tried countless amounts of foundations and I always go back to this one. I really have nothing bad to say about it. They recently added a pump which is amazing. The shade range is decent, it lasts all day, has a great finish, and the best part is the PRICE! Its about ten dollars, but you can often find coupons and sales for it! I highly recommended!
Marrisa H.
Dinuba, CA
Does this give u acne because it has titanium dioxide
Brittany B.
Would anyone be willing to help teach me how to do makeup ? I really wanna learn so I can feel beautiful cause I seriously suck at everything lol
Maureen A.
Orlando , FL
Does anyone have advice for how to use this product with VERY OILY SKIN and lives in a humid part of the country? What (besides wear primer which I do) can I do to help keep the matte look?
Selena R.
What's a good facial oil to mix into matte foundations to make it dewy?
Christee S.
Kissimmee, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how much is the coverage?