BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Ramsha Sahir A.
KOLKATA, West Bengal
First of all I would like to so that i just love the shades they are available in. Also it suits my oily skin perfectly. You can definitely rely upon it if you want your make up to stay throughout the day. The matte finish is just a cherry on cake!! Use it with Revlon ColorStay Concealer to get a look like never before. Want to own a lipstick that's just equally reliable? Here they are-
Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick
Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor™
Kathy T.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This foundation isn't 24 hour long lasting, but it's pretty long lasting considering its from the drug store. I wouldn't recommend this foundation to people with dry skin because the consistency is pretty think and will cling onto dry flakes and spots! Other than that, it's the kind of foundation where once you start to get oily, the finish get better and better because it lasts super long! I'm actually throwing out this bottle right now because it's too old and the cap basically gave up on me.
Sky D.
Nashville, TN
Love! Quality drug store brand that has yet to let me down as far as foundation goes. Great coverage and great formula. Truly lasts all day and doesn’t stick around after I’ve tried to scrub it away. Great!
member-fc8c2f83c
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400 more...
I liked the finish of this foundation but the color was too orange for me. I tend to lean towards dewy finish foundations and this said for normal to dry skin so I assumed a dewy finish was in store but it was more matte than dewy
Jordan D.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Almond more...
I liked this product. The shade (Sand Beige 180) was a little orange on me but may work well for me in the summer. The coverage was nice and it dried down well but did feel a little heavy on my skin. I will continue to try it out.
Amanda S.
I have very oily skin and have had trouble finding foundation that controls oil and shine and lasts all day. This is the best I've tried so far. It's very light, blends really well, and doesn't look cakey.
I'm editing my review because after using this for a few weeks I've decided the color doesn't look right on me at all. I thought I picked a very neutral shade but it makes me look very yellowish/jaundiced. I'll have to keep searching for the perfect foundation.
Summer M.
Macon, GA
My favorite foundation that I have tried. Its not to pricey for drug store which is always a plus. Its very lasting and blends well with a medium coverage thats buildable. I noticed also that if I want it to be a bit lighter I use a damp beauty blender. Which its not really heavy in general at all. Also its spf 15 and doesn't have to strong of a sent.
Milyna f.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Other more...
One of my favorite foundations from the drugstore. I use the combination/oily formula l . It has a matte finish and wears all day. It keeps my oils at bay for a long time.
Ashley C.
Southwick, MA
I have used a lot of different foundations, and this is by far the best one. I have oily skin, so the fact that they make one for my skin type is already a plus. The ivory shade is perfect for me light skin. I have always had a problem with matching my skin tone to a foundation, but this works great. I use a foundation brush to apply and set with matte powder and I'm good to go. Plus, the newer bottles have a pump now, which is much more convenient.
Sherine P.
I tried this in two different shades ..I forget what the first one was called but the second one I tried was called Toast. Both weren't a good match for my skin color and was the reason I wouldn't repurchase. I'm tan but have a yellow undertone and this had a red tinge to it...(And also at the time it was hard to get the stuff out of the bottle--no pump!) Good coverage, just didn't want to keep having to try out different ones to match my skin tone.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't