BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

L C.
West Liberty, KY
I love this foundation! I have used it for years! I have tried other brands and types of foundations (and liked/loved some of them) but I always come back to Revlon Colorstay. This formula is thin enough to go on smoothly and evenly yet it still provides full coverage. This foundation can be applied with the fingers, a cosmetic sponge wedge, a beauty blender, or foundation brush. It stays on forever without feeling thick or cakey. I am also so pleased that Revlon has changed to a pump dispenser because it is much more hygienic and keeps air from drying it out. The only thing I can think of that isn't perfect about this foundation is that it can be a tad drying, but not enough to make me stop using it.
Nathena L.
Oviedo, FL
So many people swear by this foundation! I wish I could say that I've had the same luck.

First off, I wasn't able to get a solid match to my skin. Annoying. I assumed that this makeup would at least stay in place, but it transferred like crazy. My skin is chronically oily and broke through as much as I'm used from any foundation.

I'm generally the exception when it comes to things like this, so even though it did nothing for me, it might change your life. Get it from Ulta so you can return or exchange if it's not a match for you.
Cassidy E.
This is my favorite, must-have product. I have very oily skin, and it is hard for me to find a foundation that will actually last. This one does. I've worn it for 10+ hours, and it still looked pretty good. If used with a damp sponge, it can go all the way from light coverage to full. It has a good shade range. It also now comes with a pump, which I love.
Sierra S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
I LOVE this foundation. The smoothest application and longest lasting foundation I have been able to find, even compared to high end foundations. Without a doubt my #1 go to
Alejandra M.
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
This is just the best Extra Coverage Foundation! Leaves a perfect skin tone in whenever color you use and it can long hours and hours without leaving it oily or damaging it.
Karen T.
Drexel Hill, PA
I started using this foundation because I have a bad habit of touching my face and was tired of getting foundation on everything I touched. With Revlon ColorStay, I can be sure that the makeup stays where I put it, on my face - no more embarrassment. I love it! It goes on smooth, and I'm constantly getting compliments on how beautiful my skin is when, in fact, my bare skin is a bit uneven with enlarged pores. I would have given it an A, but there is no one shade that matches my skin, so I have to mix two together. It seems that there is a gap in their color offerings. If they filled in the gap, it would be perfect.
DEMI T.
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
My skin is hardly ever oily & with this product, it worked great! It seemed to keep me hydrated all day. It has about medium coverage to it, which to me, is enough for winter and summer time. One of my favorite foundations for sure
Sky D.
Nashville, TN
Love! Quality drug store brand that has yet to let me down as far as foundation goes. Great coverage and great formula. Truly lasts all day and doesn’t stick around after I’ve tried to scrub it away. Great!
Kasey L.
Providence, RI
My holy grail foundation! Color match is perfect, Apply's evenly, gives an awesome look and long lasting! Full coverage too! Worth every penny and also extremely affordable!
Ramsha Sahir A.
KOLKATA, West Bengal
First of all I would like to so that i just love the shades they are available in. Also it suits my oily skin perfectly. You can definitely rely upon it if you want your make up to stay throughout the day. The matte finish is just a cherry on cake!! Use it with Revlon ColorStay Concealer to get a look like never before. Want to own a lipstick that's just equally reliable? Here they are-
Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick
Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor™
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't