BY REVLON

• I currently have revlon photoready foundation in the colo...1 Answers
  • What's better , makeup or candy ? Revlon Colorstay Makeup4 Answers
Dalilah A.
Modesto, CA
I have oily skin and I was looking for a foundation that wasn't too pricy, this is one absolutely my favorite drug store foundation to use since it is budget friendly. I would highly recommend to others.
Mona D.
Van Nuys , CA
I l8ke this foundation. It has great coverage. I had got the wrong shade. I grabbed 300 something in Golden Beige and it looked very dark on me.i don't have golden undertones. I am light right between pale and medium with neutral undertones with pink and yellow undertones. Everyday my skin is different. I burn with minimal tan in summer and in the winter I am pale. Next time I'll have to choose one in the 100-200 something range. Other than that I recommend it to anyone. Choose the best shade by your undertones.
Victoria M.
I know I'm late on this train, but I finally purchased this foundation. First of all, the new packaging comes with a PUMP! So that's always a plus! BTW, I think all foundations should come with a pump!
Anyways! great medium to buildable coverage. I like to be able to see my skin through foundation so I use a sponge. I feel if I use a dense brush, I could get full coverage.
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
So I've been trying this out for a couple of weeks, and with different primers, in various weather conditions, and I've found this foundation just doesn't hold up. For a foundation meant for oily skin, it breaks apart on my face after just a couple of hours, and rubs off after very little wear.

I found color matching to also be a bit difficult. I've found I'm in the "golden beige"-esque spectrum for most drugstore foundations, but this one was REALLY light and seems to have a heavy white cast when applied, and makes me look even paler after translucent powder.

I like most Revlon products, so I'm really sad this one didn't work for me.
Morgan M.
Chicago Ridge, IL
The coverage of this foundation is great, the only problem I find is that it dries quickly because it's more of a matte finish. They have two formulas; normal/dry skin, and combination/oily skin. There's a wide range of colors to choose from as well. If you love full coverage, then I would recommend you try this foundation. I admit, it CAN look a bit cakey, if you don't apply it correctly, so be cautious of that. I've found that a really good way to apply this foundation is to work quickly, and use a flat top kabuki brush. Try the Sigma F80 or E.L.F. Powder Brush for a cheaper alternative. I hope this review was helpful for you guys!
Alley C.
Stone Mtn, GA
I had my makeup done and someone used this product on me&& I loved the smoothness and how light weight it was!! No one knew I had it on I wish it was OIL FREE!! Would buy oil free!!
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
It works really well for a drug store brand! It is a semi medium coverage foundation. And It makes your skin look really good. It is better than some high end brands.
Kimberly G.
Powder Springs, Ga
I'm really on the fence about this foundation. The shade is a little off, but still looks acceptable to my skin tone. I like how it applies quickly and smoothly and offers full coverage. What I don't like is once it dries, it seems (at least on me) to settle into my skin and enhances the lines and creases around my eyes and mouth. I read someone else's review about using a makeup wedge, so I'm going to try using one next time and see if I have better results.
maisie b.
I think there could be more shades for lighter and darker skin tones. But otherwise the coverage is medium to full I think it's pretty good other than the lack of shade range
Natasha Y.
Covington, LA
I have very, very oily skin, so finding a foundation that doesn't make me break out is incredibly hard. After seeing a ton of great reviews on YouTube, I decided to buy this foundation and try it out. I use the colors "Sand Beige" and "Ivory", and they both last great all day long. I use Rimmel's Stay Matte foundation on top, and I never have problems with my skin breaking out. I have acne, and this foundation covers all redness perfectly. I also find this foundation very easy to blend into your neck.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't