BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Sarah W.
It seems like everyone and their mother absolutely loves this foundation. I have tried it multiple times over the years hoping that maybe I would learn to like it. That has not been the case though. It just does not look good on my skin, and feels way too heavy. And I am not someone who complains about that too much, this and maybe two other foundations out there the only ones that I can think of that I think are too heavy (And no Estee Lauder Double Wear is not one of them).
Savannah R.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
Love this foundation! Always have always will! Great coverage!!! Just wish they had a better color selection... also love that they have finally added a pump!!! Awesome product!
Maigen S.
Birmingham, AL
Great drug store brand. I recommend this. I mix two colors together for the perfect shade. If you buy at many drug stores they will let you return if it doesn't match your skin.
Gianna S.
This is what I find to be a pretty medium to full coverage foundation, and is also build-able, although I don't see that being necessary. I found this foundation to be really heavy on the skin and easily got cakey, especially if you apply powder products over top of it. I think it's best applied with a dampened Beauty Blender since it sheers the foundation out a little bit more and adds some wetness back onto the skin. If you have acne and want to cover it up this foundation will definitely do so, I just recommend one layer and applied with the BB to avoid looking cakey. I have fairly clear skin and found this to be a little to heavy for my taste. It does prevent oils from seeping out though so it's nice for oil control.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Well, I JUST used this foundation, it was a new purchase for me on my last shopping trip. I can't say I'm in love with it. I'm hoping as it sets in a little more I will like it.
Someone recommended this to me and said that it had buildable coverage, it stayed on all day and was a good foundation.
Upon applying it, I really liked the feel of it, it seemed like a very smooth and thick consistency.
For me, it did not cover well. I tried building up on my chin area were I have the most blemishes and it just started to get cakey.
I am going to try it again and put a primer on underneath and see if that helps any.
I will use the rest of what I have because the color I got matched my skin really good, just not in love with this product.
Sonya D.
New Albany, IN
I spent years and countless dollars looking for the perfect foundation and it was under my nose the whole time. I never dreamed I'd find the perfect foundation for me in a drug store isle. Until I had come across this; other drug store brands I had tried didn't cover well, and irritated my skin. For years I spent $50 a bottle for a high end foundation that cant hold a candle to this one. This foundation provides amazing coverage without skin irritation and without leaving you feeling like you are wearing a mask. It helps me to look my best yet still allows my skin to breathe. The shades are spot on as well and true to natural skin tones.
Alyssa N.
Green Bay, WI
I LOVE this foundation! I have never been able to find a foundation that I liked. I always thought people were crazy for being able to put so much makeup on their face, because every one I had tried felt so heavy and oily on my skin. I have combination/oily skin, and this feels so light and perfect. Almost like I'm not wearing it! There's so many different color selections too. I wish it had a pump on it though. I feel like I waste a lot of product trying to pour it out.
Jacqueline G.
Bruce Twp, MI
After using Bare Minerals powder foundation for years, I decided to make the switch to liquid. I've gone through trial and error with several brands and products and am most satisfied with this one. The product is thick and goes on smoothly. Blending is easy. Darker shades can be used for contouring if that's something you're into. I have combination skin and have had issues with blemishes and breakouts in the past, but this gentle formula leaves me feeling fresh all day long.
Angelica B.
I've been obsessed with the Revlon ColorStay lipsticks since high school, which got me into using their foundations. I truly love the variety in shades and how well it goes on the skin without feeling thick or cakey. For a drugstore foundation, this really gets the job done. I just ran out and this is my go to, because you can pair it with a high-end brand as a light coverage base and you can get very nice results. I always mixed with moisturizer and turned it into a BB cream and it worked like a charm. The pigmentation isn't as high as I'd like it for the kind of skin I have, but I've recommended it to friends who have loved it.
Victoria M.
I know I'm late on this train, but I finally purchased this foundation. First of all, the new packaging comes with a PUMP! So that's always a plus! BTW, I think all foundations should come with a pump!
Anyways! great medium to buildable coverage. I like to be able to see my skin through foundation so I use a sponge. I feel if I use a dense brush, I could get full coverage.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't