BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Somantha S.
I've been using this foundation for years! I love it. The combination skin formula works great for my oily skin, and lasts all through my work day.The coverage is medium to full, and can be built up easily. This foundation does set quickly, and can be difficult to blend if its not done so quickly. There is no pump on the glass bottle, just a large opening to pour the foundation out of. This can become rather messy. There is a slight sent to this foundation, but it is not overpowering.
Angela K.
Cary, NC
This is my HG foundation. I've tried many high end foundations such as MUFE, Tarte Amazonian Clay, Clinique, and Laura Mercier silk creme to name a few, but none of them compare to this! Many people have said it's a full coverage foundation, but I feel like it's more of a medium coverage. I don't have a lot of acne on my face, and you can still see my blemishes through this foundation with one application. However, I definitely think that this foundation is buildable. I use the normal to dry version and it gives me a healthy glow! The only foundation I have found that rivals this is the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, but I use that predominately in the summer as it's a light coverage foundation and I don't need as much coverage in the summer months. This foundation also offers many different shades, the second to lightest color is PERFECT for my skin tone. This foundation is also very affordable and sometimes you can find great sales on it and save a few bucks.
Jacqueline G.
Bruce Twp, MI
After using Bare Minerals powder foundation for years, I decided to make the switch to liquid. I've gone through trial and error with several brands and products and am most satisfied with this one. The product is thick and goes on smoothly. Blending is easy. Darker shades can be used for contouring if that's something you're into. I have combination skin and have had issues with blemishes and breakouts in the past, but this gentle formula leaves me feeling fresh all day long.
Alyssa N.
Green Bay, WI
I LOVE this foundation! I have never been able to find a foundation that I liked. I always thought people were crazy for being able to put so much makeup on their face, because every one I had tried felt so heavy and oily on my skin. I have combination/oily skin, and this feels so light and perfect. Almost like I'm not wearing it! There's so many different color selections too. I wish it had a pump on it though. I feel like I waste a lot of product trying to pour it out.
Lucy T.
Appleton, WI
I got this for sale at WAlgreens for $8 a while back. I got the color in warm golden, but it's a bit pink, and I prefer a more yellow-undertone, for my asian skin. What sucks about this is the packaging. It doesn't come with a pump and the foundation is thick, so it's a pain to get it out. It also wastes product having to scoop out the product, because I often times, get too much and it gets messy. Overall, this is what it claims: a full-coverage foundation. On my normal, combination skin, this is not cakey in the slightest and gives off a satin, pinkish finish. I do apply this with a beauty blender, just because it's soo thick and I want to sheer it out a bit. This is one of THE most popular drugstore foundations in the makeup world and it's raved about over and over again, but I think if I got my true color, I would like this a bit more.
Sarah L.
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is a pretty good and long wearing foundation. It is easy to apply with a beauty blender it is good for dry skin like I have it has a dewy finish and I would buy it again
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Well, I JUST used this foundation, it was a new purchase for me on my last shopping trip. I can't say I'm in love with it. I'm hoping as it sets in a little more I will like it.
Someone recommended this to me and said that it had buildable coverage, it stayed on all day and was a good foundation.
Upon applying it, I really liked the feel of it, it seemed like a very smooth and thick consistency.
For me, it did not cover well. I tried building up on my chin area were I have the most blemishes and it just started to get cakey.
I am going to try it again and put a primer on underneath and see if that helps any.
I will use the rest of what I have because the color I got matched my skin really good, just not in love with this product.
Maigen S.
Birmingham, AL
Great drug store brand. I recommend this. I mix two colors together for the perfect shade. If you buy at many drug stores they will let you return if it doesn't match your skin.
Sonya D.
New Albany, IN
I spent years and countless dollars looking for the perfect foundation and it was under my nose the whole time. I never dreamed I'd find the perfect foundation for me in a drug store isle. Until I had come across this; other drug store brands I had tried didn't cover well, and irritated my skin. For years I spent $50 a bottle for a high end foundation that cant hold a candle to this one. This foundation provides amazing coverage without skin irritation and without leaving you feeling like you are wearing a mask. It helps me to look my best yet still allows my skin to breathe. The shades are spot on as well and true to natural skin tones.
K B.
Lexington, KY
For a drug store makeup, it's to me the best! It's full coverage but not heavy on the skin. It does leave a tacky feel after applying but can be set with powder. But it can stand alone on the skin but I recommend as always applying a moisturizer before applying makeup. This way you reduce clogging your pours. It applies smoothly on the skin, last all day into the night. Has become my go to foundation and can be worn daily in your full glam look to just an everyday wear. Compared to high end brands, I think this foundation can give them a run for their money! We continue to buy until something else really stands up to the everyday trail!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't