23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,786 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
When I first found this foundation I used it for quite a few months, but after I stopped using it I realized a few things. First of all, it was very cakey. You use a little bit too much, or put powder over it and it is just so cakey and it doesn't look very good at all. Second, this foundation broke me out so badly! Now everyones skin is different so it might not break you out, but I got horrible breakouts around my mouth and the side of my face after I started using this. And third, the color selections just didn't fit me. The lightest was too pale, and the next few shades would oxidize on my skin and turn orange. Overall i would say this foundation is better for maybe special occasions where you need thicker makeup but I wouldn't recommend for everyday wear.
I bought this foundation looking for a drugstore alternative to my favorite foundation - Lancôme Teint Miracle. My skin is a little cray (I am oily on my chin, very dry on my nose and forehead and normal on my cheeks.) I am very fair and was pleased with the color selection with Revlon products. I found this foundation to be medium coverage, but it started to cling to the dry patches on my face even after moisturizing and using a pore minimizing primer. I began mixing it with a little of my moisturizer and buffing it into my skin with a beauty blender, and my skin looked flawless. You couldn't tell I was wearing foundation. However, after about 6 hours of wear the product began to fade off my face. Overall I will repurchase until I find a better drugstore foundation.
I love this foundation! So good. So dewy, unless it’s just my skin? Stays for a good while, def not all day foundation but most people don’t wear for 12+ hours. Lol
Since i've been wearing makeup this is always my go to foundation. It lasts me throughout the day and works good with my dry skin. I find that it is very affordable! I would definitely recommend this to others!
I have been using this foundation since it came out years ago. I have varied in color, always within the "Combination/Oily" range and it has remained my Holy Grail foundation, beating out many high end products. The formula is full coverage and matte without being overly drying. It lasts all day and doesn't crease or fade whatsoever, even in my very active life. It blends perfectly, I get endless comments, and once you try it you will be in love too. I can't rave enough about this quality
When I need my foundation to last all day, and I mean 7am-8pm I reach for this one. I have sensitive combo/normal skin and this stuff LASTS. With the Nivea post shave balm as a primer, and a good setting spray, this lasts me all day. I recommend this to anyone who needs full coverage, lasting makeup. I keep rebuying this, and it is in my opinion the best drug store foundation by far. LOVE.
Super great drugstore foundation! Its one of my favorites, I like that they have one for oily and one for normal skin, good coverage and lasts me all day without looking like a mess
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos