BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Claire S.
Bear, DE
Lasts all day and love a good matte finish! Always grab a few bottles on sale and they last forever. I've gotten more compliments using this foundation than much more expensive brands.
Noehmi G.
One of the best drugstore foundations I have used. Easy to apply, I use beauty blender to apply and dries completely matte. Great for oily skin, which is what I have. Would recommend !
Jazmine M.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
I fell in love with this foundation it leaves my face looking natural and lasts the whole day. It works good with my oily skin and the coverage is medium but nice.
Mylei Z.
Aurora, CO
I have very oily/acne prone skin with occasional dryness.

PROS:
-Medium, but very buildable, coverage
-Not cakey or heavy
-Semi-matte finnish
-Did not break me out or clog my pores
-Affordable
-I was able to find a shade that fit me very well (150 BUFF)

CONS:
-Bad packaging (glass bottle)
-Did not help control my oil too well, even when I used a setting powder
-After 3 hours the makeup started to break up around my nose, where I get oily the most

This makeup did not hold up on my skin, but then again I have terribly oily skin and foundations hardly ever hold up on my skin. But this makeup would be good for someone who does not have excessively oily skin like I do.
Kirsten S.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This product has medium coverage and it lasts for about six hours when it is set with a powder. It does not really help with oily skin to keep the face matte. It is somewhat long lasting for a drugstore foundation.
mary d.
Olivet, MI
Review for: Nude more...
This foundation is one of the few that covers up the freckles on my fair skin. It is very full coverage and stays on all day. I apply it with a beauty blender to soften the appearance.
Shannon W.
Honolulu, Hi
I love this foundation! I am a former Beauty Pageant Queen, and do some modeling on the side to help pay for school. This foundation is good enough to use during shoots and appearances. It gives excellent coverage and provides long wear. I use the shade Toast. I usually use it over a BB cream, and set it with Ben Nye Banana Powder, and finish it with a finishing spray. If you need more coverage, it is build-able, and also blends nicely with concealers. It is so hard to believe this is a Drugstore brand!
Ashley H.
Manitowoc, WI
I liked the coverage this foundation but I did not like how it sat in my skin. I have oily skin and I used the appropriate formula but it still left my skin looking cracky and caked on. It just didn't work for me.
Jennifer P.
Seekonk, MA
I absolutely love this foundation! Ive been on the search for a foundation that was medium-full coverage, but wouldn't make my skin look cakey. After many efforts of going through all the wrong ones, I finally came accross this foundation and i love it! I don't have acne, just an occasional pimple here or there, but my cheeks tend to get red and I was looking for a good foundation to even out my skin tone. And this definitely does the trick! At first, when its applied, it doesn't look the greatest, but after its been on your skin for about 5 minutes and its begun to set on the face, it looks absolutely flawless! It stays all day and i never have to worry about touching it up. If you do not own this foundation, you need to! And, its a drugstore, under $15 product. What a steal!
Traci R.
Review for: Other more...
One of my go-to foundations. Flawless full coverage and not to heavy on the skin. Easy to apply with damp sponge for a seamless finish. Gives a nice satin finish.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't