BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Brooke L.
Works really nice. Mid to full coverage foundation. It works well with my skin but sometimes it builds up in some spots . But it was my go to foundation in my 20s.
Traci R.
Review for: Other more...
One of my go-to foundations. Flawless full coverage and not to heavy on the skin. Easy to apply with damp sponge for a seamless finish. Gives a nice satin finish.
Claire S.
Bear, DE
Lasts all day and love a good matte finish! Always grab a few bottles on sale and they last forever. I've gotten more compliments using this foundation than much more expensive brands.
Jennifer P.
Seekonk, MA
I absolutely love this foundation! Ive been on the search for a foundation that was medium-full coverage, but wouldn't make my skin look cakey. After many efforts of going through all the wrong ones, I finally came accross this foundation and i love it! I don't have acne, just an occasional pimple here or there, but my cheeks tend to get red and I was looking for a good foundation to even out my skin tone. And this definitely does the trick! At first, when its applied, it doesn't look the greatest, but after its been on your skin for about 5 minutes and its begun to set on the face, it looks absolutely flawless! It stays all day and i never have to worry about touching it up. If you do not own this foundation, you need to! And, its a drugstore, under $15 product. What a steal!
Diana N.
Stilwell
The Revlon colorstay makeup is a great product it goes on nicely and doesn't look cakey most foundations do not work on my skin but this one dose. Though this foundation dose oxides it is still a great foundation.
Miranda P.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased Nude 200 for Combo/Oily skin. I really wanted to love this foundation, but it just didn't happen. It went on lightweight and blended really well. It was light coverage at first, but I did another application to build it to medium coverage. There was no caking at first, but about two hours in, my nose was already shiny. The foundation caked around my nose and settled into my pores, which isn't a problem I normally have. It really looked and felt like the foundation was sitting on top of my skin rather than looking like a natural second skin. I probably wouldn't purchase this again, but I did really like the initial finish. I may try mixing it with another foundation.
Shannon W.
Honolulu, Hi
I love this foundation! I am a former Beauty Pageant Queen, and do some modeling on the side to help pay for school. This foundation is good enough to use during shoots and appearances. It gives excellent coverage and provides long wear. I use the shade Toast. I usually use it over a BB cream, and set it with Ben Nye Banana Powder, and finish it with a finishing spray. If you need more coverage, it is build-able, and also blends nicely with concealers. It is so hard to believe this is a Drugstore brand!
Sarah C.
I bought this foundation the other day and I instantly fell in love with this foundation. I got the one for normal/dry skin and it works so well with my skin type. I got the shade that Gwen wears in the campaign and it matched perfect. A little of this foundation goes a long way, which is great. This is semi coverage. Its not full by no means, in order to get full coverage I had to reapply a second time and then looked like full coverage. This foundation wears nicely through the day and sits well on the skin, its a light foundation on the skin. I really enjoyed this!
Kelsey L.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
This is a really nice drugstore foundation. It comes with a pump and spf in it! Goes on really easily with a beauty blender and is medium coverage. Does not last 24 hours though, but will get you through about 12.
Lesli L.
Victorville, CA
I hated how this foundation had flash backs and made my skin look extremely Matte. The coverage is medium so that's the only good thing I'd say about this product.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't