23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Works really nice. Mid to full coverage foundation. It works well with my skin but sometimes it builds up in some spots . But it was my go to foundation in my 20s.
Lasts all day and love a good matte finish! Always grab a few bottles on sale and they last forever. I've gotten more compliments using this foundation than much more expensive brands.
I absolutely love this foundation! Ive been on the search for a foundation that was medium-full coverage, but wouldn't make my skin look cakey. After many efforts of going through all the wrong ones, I finally came accross this foundation and i love it! I don't have acne, just an occasional pimple here or there, but my cheeks tend to get red and I was looking for a good foundation to even out my skin tone. And this definitely does the trick! At first, when its applied, it doesn't look the greatest, but after its been on your skin for about 5 minutes and its begun to set on the face, it looks absolutely flawless! It stays all day and i never have to worry about touching it up. If you do not own this foundation, you need to! And, its a drugstore, under $15 product. What a steal!
The Revlon colorstay makeup is a great product it goes on nicely and doesn't look cakey most foundations do not work on my skin but this one dose. Though this foundation dose oxides it is still a great foundation.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased Nude 200 for Combo/Oily skin. I really wanted to love this foundation, but it just didn't happen. It went on lightweight and blended really well. It was light coverage at first, but I did another application to build it to medium coverage. There was no caking at first, but about two hours in, my nose was already shiny. The foundation caked around my nose and settled into my pores, which isn't a problem I normally have. It really looked and felt like the foundation was sitting on top of my skin rather than looking like a natural second skin. I probably wouldn't purchase this again, but I did really like the initial finish. I may try mixing it with another foundation.
I love this foundation! I am a former Beauty Pageant Queen, and do some modeling on the side to help pay for school. This foundation is good enough to use during shoots and appearances. It gives excellent coverage and provides long wear. I use the shade Toast. I usually use it over a BB cream, and set it with Ben Nye Banana Powder, and finish it with a finishing spray. If you need more coverage, it is build-able, and also blends nicely with concealers. It is so hard to believe this is a Drugstore brand!
I bought this foundation the other day and I instantly fell in love with this foundation. I got the one for normal/dry skin and it works so well with my skin type. I got the shade that Gwen wears in the campaign and it matched perfect. A little of this foundation goes a long way, which is great. This is semi coverage. Its not full by no means, in order to get full coverage I had to reapply a second time and then looked like full coverage. This foundation wears nicely through the day and sits well on the skin, its a light foundation on the skin. I really enjoyed this!
I hated how this foundation had flash backs and made my skin look extremely Matte. The coverage is medium so that's the only good thing I'd say about this product.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos