BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Ms Lici T.
Chesapeake, VA
I really love this foundation. It is lightweight and provides a great finish. I have very oily skin and this formula doesn't seem to make the problem worsen. I am not a huge foundation wearer, but I like how this feels on my skin: not too heavy or suffocating. I like this better than my MAC foundation. Pay attention to rite aid as this foundation and others form Revlon tend to go on sale frequently. The price is already reasonable, but who wouldn't want an awesome foundation for under $7?!
I also have very sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out. The 400 Caramel is a great match for my honey brown complexion with golden undertones. I also appreciate the wide range of shades to choose from. I do wish it were in a pump as it is sometimes difficult to get out of the bottle
Cassie P.
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation. I've tried many others but always go back to this. The finish is natural and lasts all day without sliding off my face.
Johanna A.
Yo amo las bases y esta es una base súper suave covertura excelente difuminado súper fácil su aplicador de pompa lo ase genial me encanta se siente ligera no pesada
Traci R.
Review for: Other more...
One of my go-to foundations. Flawless full coverage and not to heavy on the skin. Easy to apply with damp sponge for a seamless finish. Gives a nice satin finish.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
This really works good and actually is 24 hours. Forgot to clean makeup off after a night out and was still looking good the next morning. My face looked flawless.
Kirsten S.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This product has medium coverage and it lasts for about six hours when it is set with a powder. It does not really help with oily skin to keep the face matte. It is somewhat long lasting for a drugstore foundation.
Jessica S.
Dubuque
I love the feel of this when i apply it. Its luxuriously soft. It blends well with my light skin tone too. The bottle will last a long time even with everyday uae.
Jazmine M.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
I fell in love with this foundation it leaves my face looking natural and lasts the whole day. It works good with my oily skin and the coverage is medium but nice.
Sarah C.
I bought this foundation the other day and I instantly fell in love with this foundation. I got the one for normal/dry skin and it works so well with my skin type. I got the shade that Gwen wears in the campaign and it matched perfect. A little of this foundation goes a long way, which is great. This is semi coverage. Its not full by no means, in order to get full coverage I had to reapply a second time and then looked like full coverage. This foundation wears nicely through the day and sits well on the skin, its a light foundation on the skin. I really enjoyed this!
Alexandra C.
Allenstown, NH
the product lasts for a long time, even application and is easily blended. it had medium coverage but can be built up, there are formulas for all of the skin types
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't