BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is great!! I am a combo/ oily skin type so I picked up the combination oily one in ivory 110. I just used for the first time today and it is nice! It covers redness and dries to a nice semi matte finish. Of course I always set with powder and setting spray. So far so good and the shade is definitely light enough for my pale skin! My go to is still L’Oréal pro matte but this one may be close, I have to keep using it and see how it wears through the day.
Taija Rae B.
Woodbridge, VA
Revlon ColorStay Makeup Revlon ColorStay Makeup
My longtime partner
I love this because it is good for oily faces like me and it will stay on your face longer as you never expected and also this very affordable
Nerla v.
This is a colorstay make-up foundation for combo/oily skin. It is a foundation that smoothes specially if you want a flawless look. It's a oily free formula, fresh and which feels natural and control excess oil. It's a long wear foundation that will fit your skin tone,and will not rub off with your normal wear. I highly recommend it product.
Stephanie M.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This used to be my favorite foundation, but it seems like the formula has changed. I’m so disappointed because it used to be matte, medium-buildable coverage, and didn’t settle into my large pores. Now it just doesn’t perform the way it used to. It’s not matte and oil controlling anymore. I wonder if it has to do with the sunscreen? So overall, now it’s a pass.
Riley e.
Salt Lake City
I LOVE this foundation. Its perfect for oily to dry skin. The formula is thick and creamy and pigmented. Its blends very well and has an spf in it which makes it perfect for the sun.
Daisy G.
This was the first foundation that i was able to find the right color or at least the closest to my color. The coverage is nice its not full but covers enough to were i feel like i covered what i need to. Its a bit heavy but i can deal with more in the winter than summer since i dont have to worry about sweating and getting oily as much.
Samantha H.
Spokane , WA
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
This foundation is nice, it blends easily but doesn’t come in a wide range of shades. There’s a formulation for normal to dry skin and combination to oily skin, it’s easy to find at most drugstores and is nice to your wallet as far as price goes. I’m fairly pale with pink undertones and this does oxidize so I end up being almost a shade darker 😭
Nikkk R.
Crab orchard, WV
Love! The price sucks when it's not on sale so I try to wait for a sale. It's not by any means a 24 hour wear type of deal. I work 12 hour shifts and have to blot maybe twice.. But by he end of shift I am still covered. Not too cakey either. And was told by a sephora employee that it is made in the same factory was sephora's foundation.
Cali F.
Springfield, MO
It's a good foundation. Not my favorite but it's a decent one. It's a thin watery formula. I use it with a damp sponge and build the coverage a bit and id say it's medium coverage.
Lilly B.
Review for: Other more...
LOVE! This foundation has amazing coverage and stays on all day! Super easy to apply, and it’s super moisturizing for my dry skin! Best foundation I’ve ever used. I will absolutely keep buying this product!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't