BY REVLON #25 in Liquid Foundation

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Tara G.
Review for: Other more...
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation (loving it more)! 150 Buff for combination to dry skin is basically a perfect match to my skin. Unfortunately though it doesn’t completely cover my redness and it wears off on me cheeks where I have textured skin by the evening. I love the finish and feel it leaves to my skin. Other products blend well on top of it. I recently used this to make a DIY BB cream. Mixed equal parts of the foundation with a moisturizer and it is still simply amazing (and fixes my problems on my cheeks with the texture). I definitely recommend this product!
Cece🌷 A.
Merced, CA
This is one of my top faves in foundations. I use #200 nude in the oily combination. I was so worried that I would break out and hate it after having a bad experience in the past. Thankfully it hasn't and now I want a million of them. I'm pretty oily so keeping the shine at bay is a challenge. Although it's to help with mattifying, the SPF in it helps out A LOT. My nose is my dryest and reddest part of the face due to cystic acne and I love that it stays and keeps it looking healthy and normal (for once haha) I love that it's very lightweight, buildable coverage, not harsh at all for smells, and affordable. Can't wait to get a lot more. PS. Please enjoy my friends dog with a sort of close up of the foundation lol
Angelina B.
This is by far my favorite foundation. It's sweat proof, very affordable, comes with a good amount of product, and there is no reddish/orange tint! You can wear it for an entire day without it needing too much maintenance, and it's perfect if you know you're going to be sweating a lot. It also blends easily into the skin. I've found that using your fingers for this foundation works better than a brush or sponge. It is stackable, but less is more with this since it can get kind of cakey.
Cheyenne💍 B.
Review for: Other more...
I currently use the Maybelline fit me matte and poreless foundation, it’s my drugstore go to and it doesn’t let me down. I’ve been wanting to find a new foundation to use because it’s really hard for me to find a perfect match skin tone in any foundation so I’ve been testing out different ones. I’ve wanted to try this foundation for sooooo Long and I finally got to. Everyone I’ve ever talked to said they LOVED This foundation, I’m so sad and disappointed to say that I don’t at all.. as soon as I applied it it burned my skin and made my skin red and irritated, and I don’t have sensitive skin.. the coverage wasn’t what I thought it would be and when I went to layer it, it removed foundation underneath, not to mention I couldn’t find the perfect match color.. I wanted to love this foundation but the way it burned my face when I applied it I couldn’t do it... I’ve never had anything to that before besides one concealer...
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I wore this foundation on my wedding day and it looks beautiful in pictures. However I've tried to wear it since, and I feel like it ages me. It makes my skin look cakey and settles in to find lines. It's possible that I've owned it for too long and it expired? I would definitely be willing to try it again, and hopefully this time it would have a pump, because the one that I currently own does not have a pump and is hard to get out of the container.
Piper S.
Madison, WI
I have used this foundation for a long time. The pros: super easy to blend, a lot of colors, nice pump top, good coverage, lasts a long time.

the cons: it never really sets down matte, even with a powder. Because of this, it transfers everywhere. It lasts a long time UNLESS you touch it at all- it will move around on your face. The coverage also doesnt build much if you add more. I have oily/combo skin and my oils are always coming through after a few hours.

All in all...its a decent foundation.
Caitlyn A.
Coverage of this Foundation is pretty good. My only issue is I bought the porcelain color, which is the color I use in every brand of foundation, and it was too light. My mom bought the same brand, same foundation in what she usually uses, which is a beige color, and it was too light for her. The beige color that my mom bought was closer to my color but a little too dark for me so I mixed the two foundations together.
Bethany H.
Review for: Other more...
I have very sensitive and fair skin. This makeup was introduced to me for my wedding. I haven’t worn anything since! It is more expensive than Covergirl or Maybelline, but I find this product to be super smooth and lasts all day! I have received many compliments while wearing it. I have found that other foundations look caked on, but Revlon blends well with my natural skin tone. I recommend this product to my friends!
Samantha M.
I've used this product for almost 15 years now. Off and on, it's been by go-to since I was a teen. I buy many foundations. When I want something that I know and trust, I always come back to this product. Within the past few months, I've found other foundations that surpass this one. Yet, I still use it when in doubt. Full coverage. Doesn't dry your skin out. My big issue is the shade. I'm very fair. I have to mix this with white foundation. However, I have to do this with almost any foundation I use. I'll probably always have a bottle as backup for as long as they make it!
Abbie P.
Palmview, TX
LOVE IT!
Even if i did not get enough sleep my skin looks super amazing with this foundation
I wish the package could come with a pump just more hygiene concern
Overall, good for oily skin, a great drugstore choice!
PS: Though it claims to be color stay, it does not really dry your skin. some of the foundation which claim to be super stay or so will dry your skin out, but with this one, it is not a problem
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't