BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Maira V.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
If you are looking for a foundation that is gonna last all day this one is the best on drugstore. Perfect for oily skin, color range is a little into more pink undertone
Laura D.
Columbia, SC
Great color, great medium coverage, great price! Good for combination skin. I use in combination with a pressed powder, switched from Lancôme 24hr foundation to this and it's much better!
Andrea M.
I bought this awhile back but the color was too light so I started using it as a concealer. Works great for that! It was a bit too heavy for my likes as a foundation.
Miranda D.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
I honestly love this foundation! I've tried many different drugstore foundations, and none of them worked as well as this one! I have very oily skin, and most foundation melt off my face after an hour. The combination/oily skin version of this foundation is great! I do have to dab my face after 6+ hours, but it stays in place and keeps my shine at bay.
It is now the only foundation I use, and it's wonderful for the price! It is a medium coverage foundation, and it evens out my skin tone as well as covers most of my blemishes. A bottle lasts a long time too! The only reason I need two bottles is because my skin tone is a drastically different color in the winter compared to the summer! ;)

Caitlin T.
Ypsilanti, MI
I bought this because I was running low on the stuff I regularly get from Sephora which costs a pretty penny. This was cheap and seemed to match the skin well. It works to cover up my blemishes, though not as good as the Naked foundation I have been using. But, you're going to get what you pay for I suppose. However, the one thing that I absolutely cannot get past is the smell. It doesn't smell when I initially put it on, but after a while, I can literally smell it on my face. Kind of like a dusty smell. Whatever it is, it bothers me and prevents me from enjoying what could be a decent product. Also, I wish there was a pump for it or something, because I don't really like having to spill a bottle onto the back of my hand to dip the brush I use. I wouldn't say that the color stays as long as advertised
Jamie S.
Portsmouth , OH
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I'm more of a full coverage gal, but I use this medium type coverage from time to time and it works pretty well. You can also build it up for more coverage if needed.
Tatiana R.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
This is the best foundation ever!!! I have combination skin and this work perfect for me, you can wear this all day and this not going to move from your skin even if you are at the gym, I will buy this foundation for ever
Amy S.
This foundation was a blessing for someone such as myself who has been wearing foundation for at least 15 years! I used to wear Covergirl Aquasmooth (solid/liquid combo) however it would crease pretty bad as the day went on, and it never seemed to stay on my face, regardless of primer. I finally took the bold move to switch to straight liquid and I have never been happier! It makes my face look 10x smoothr and lasts pretty much all day. Every acne scar and blemish is covered perfectly with the first layer. The only reason I couldn't give it 5 stars was because my face still gets oily towards mid day and by the end of the day it basically wipes off from oil accumulation. All in all it's a great product!
Abigail M.
Houston Tx
Es Una excelente base la recomiendo mucho, tiene una excelente cobertura y ayuda a disimular las imperfecciones en la cara y no se siente pesada la base es muy buena.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I think Revlon Colorstay Foundation is probably the best foundation out there. I have it both Oily and Dry/ Combo skin. Because I have really oily skin in the spring/ Summer and dry/combo skin in the fall/ winter. I think living in Alaska has really changed my skin. This is the only foundation that I have bought repeat after repeat. It does hold out when you add a face primer. I have tried it out for the 24 long lasting claim and I'm happy to report that it does hold up. This foundation is the best! I would recommend this product!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't