BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Lindsey W.
Des Moines, IA
Absolutely love this foundation. It feels so light and looks so natural. And it stays on ALL day. It almost feels like when you put lotion on your face, clean and pure!
Lacy I.
Davenport, FL
I have heard so much hype about this...so I decided to purchase this. I used this with a wet sponge to apply. At first I noticed it had great coverage but I quickly felt like I had a mask on...It just felt very heavy on my face. I purchased the oily skin type. I did not notice this controlling oil, I have very oily skin, my face actually looked pretty shiny within a couple hours. A few days later I noticed little bumps all over my forehead where I normally never breakout. I kept trying to use this for a few days, I was determined to like it. The bumps just got worse so I stopped using it and the bumps went away after a while. I wanted to love this because it has been a favorite by so many women but it just didn't work for me.
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
Being olive tone, my skin has hyper pigmentation all over it but this foundation has given me flawless skin for confidence for the past 3 years! The trick is to use a clean foundation brush on a perfectly primed and moisturized face. Another reason why I love this foundation is that it actually lives up to its name and stays on 24 hours (accidentally fell asleep with it on lol) AND the shade varieties are amazing. I use this in the shade toast. The only thing you need to remember about this foundation is that, because its waterproof, you need to remove it thoroughly. Like no SERIOUSLY. Even though you think your face is clean you should use olive oil or baby oil to swipe off any extra residue... this prevents future breakouts!! :)
Kimberly F.
All time favorite foundation. I have very patchy and oily skin and this has worked the best for me by far. It covers evenly very nice full coverage foundation. Love it!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
My skin type is light and oily prone. I actually hated this foundation. I normally like a medium to full coverage to some acne scarring and pores, but I felt this settled into my pores and almost looked chalky on.
The texture is pretty runny too and has a kind of thin consistency.
I ended up mixing this foundation with a few other brands to get the coverage and matte look that I wanted. I got super dewy with this alone throughout the day, which as an oily prone person, I don't like. I wouldn't buy again.
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This is good and light weight! It stays on all day and I didn't even have that cakey feeling. Super easy to apply and it blends well into your skin. I would recommend this to others to try! There is a good variety of colors
Caitlin T.
Ypsilanti, MI
I bought this because I was running low on the stuff I regularly get from Sephora which costs a pretty penny. This was cheap and seemed to match the skin well. It works to cover up my blemishes, though not as good as the Naked foundation I have been using. But, you're going to get what you pay for I suppose. However, the one thing that I absolutely cannot get past is the smell. It doesn't smell when I initially put it on, but after a while, I can literally smell it on my face. Kind of like a dusty smell. Whatever it is, it bothers me and prevents me from enjoying what could be a decent product. Also, I wish there was a pump for it or something, because I don't really like having to spill a bottle onto the back of my hand to dip the brush I use. I wouldn't say that the color stays as long as advertised
Abigail M.
Houston Tx
Es Una excelente base la recomiendo mucho, tiene una excelente cobertura y ayuda a disimular las imperfecciones en la cara y no se siente pesada la base es muy buena.
Amy S.
This foundation was a blessing for someone such as myself who has been wearing foundation for at least 15 years! I used to wear Covergirl Aquasmooth (solid/liquid combo) however it would crease pretty bad as the day went on, and it never seemed to stay on my face, regardless of primer. I finally took the bold move to switch to straight liquid and I have never been happier! It makes my face look 10x smoothr and lasts pretty much all day. Every acne scar and blemish is covered perfectly with the first layer. The only reason I couldn't give it 5 stars was because my face still gets oily towards mid day and by the end of the day it basically wipes off from oil accumulation. All in all it's a great product!
Miranda D.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
I honestly love this foundation! I've tried many different drugstore foundations, and none of them worked as well as this one! I have very oily skin, and most foundation melt off my face after an hour. The combination/oily skin version of this foundation is great! I do have to dab my face after 6+ hours, but it stays in place and keeps my shine at bay.
It is now the only foundation I use, and it's wonderful for the price! It is a medium coverage foundation, and it evens out my skin tone as well as covers most of my blemishes. A bottle lasts a long time too! The only reason I need two bottles is because my skin tone is a drastically different color in the winter compared to the summer! ;)

Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't