BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Deanna M.
Everyone raved about this product so I had to give it a try but unfortunately I did not like this. The lightest shade is still a little too dark for me, very yellow looking, and also oxidizes on me. It's a thick foundation and is hard to get out of the bottle since there is no pump. My application always looked patchy because this dries down very quickly. It's a heavy foundation. I find it didn't help very much with my oil and I could feel it melting off throughout the day. I believe there are way better foundations than this. Will not be buying again.
Victoria
This is the best drug store foundation i have ever used! I have combination-oily skin but this product doesn't make me look too dewy at all. They have a fairly wide shade range, and 2 types of formulas (one for oily to norm and one for dry to norm skin) Its lightweight on the skin, but has normal to high coverage and an spf of like 15. The shade I use is perfect for me and blends in beautifully,no matter if i use a beauty blender or a brush. It last all day, and I've noticed its helped my blush, bronzer or highlighter stay on longer as well. Plus the packaging is cute, well made and has a pump! If. I could give it 10 stars i would.
Leah S.
Lake stevens , WA
I want to start by saying I usually don't buy drugstore foundation because for some reason it always makes me breakout. That aside. This is a great drugstore brand foundation for daily use! It has fantastic coverage and last all day! One of the main reasons I picked this up was because it has Salicylic acid in it. So not only does it do a good job covering blemishes and evening out skin but also helps fight breakouts! This is fantastic for sensitive acne prone skin. I also like the shade ranges that this is available in. All around great product!
Gabby A.
Cincinnati, OH
After watching one of my favorite beauty guru's on youtube, I decided to give this foundation a try. I've been using it for months now and haven't tried anything else. It doesn't break my out as much (since I have very oily and sensitive skin) and it practically gives me full coverage. I have various dark spots from old blemish scars and this makeup pretty much covers all of it with the use of some concealer, bronzer, and setting spray as well. I can go to work for 12 hours and not have to reapply it once. One thing I will have to say is it rubs off VERY easily, if I touch my face I will see orange on my hands, and I have to beware of the boyfriends white shirt as well. Otherwise he will have makeup stains on his clothes, or it will get on mine. Other than that though, it is a great product for $9-$11 depending on where you live.
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
I use the oily/combo version of this foundation and it's pretty easy to apply. The only thing that bothers me is even the yellow undertones foundation doesn't seem yellow enough. They still have a slight pink hue in it. aside fro that, the staying power is great and it lasts for a decent amount of time. It's also full coverage/buildable, but It can set into your fine lines if you apply alot, so make sure to use a light hand when being applied. I also find that this product gives me a cakey finish. I also have to set this foundation with powder.
Shelby A.
Woodridge, IL
Prior to buying this foundation I used Mac Studio Fix, it was my full coverage foundation I used every day made my skin look flawless! Then I got tired of paying the 40$ for a bottle, so I looked for something comparable. Revlon Colorstay is the most comparable foundation to my Mac, it provides full coverage, keeps you matte, and looking flawless. And the price is a fraction of the Mac foundation! Plus Revlon you can catch sales on! The only down sides I saw, but didn't bother me to much, was that it doesn't come with a pump or an optional pump you can buy separate. Pumps are so much easier and I would be willing to pay more just for a pump. Also, sometimes I find it harder to blend then my Mac. If I apply with a brush I find my self having to go back over and either buff it out or blend with a sponge. Fingers work best.
Jacqueline R.
Carlsbad, CA
Review for: Nude more...
I have this foundation in Nude 200. I bought it at Ulta and it is my go to foundation! I love it! It also has SPF in it to protect your skin which is a must for someone as pale as me. It honestly would take a lot to switch me from this foundation because I've been buying it for 2 years now. It's not full coverage but with a little concealer it's the perfect amount of coverage for me. I get compliments on my "natural" skin when I wear this because the color matches me so well. I can't say enough about my love of this product. I literally have two one for my purse and one at home. AMAZING!
Molly A.
newington
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
I have dry skin and the dry skin formula was flakey as the day went on. It wore pretty well overall, but did not live up to the all day wear. For a few hour wear time I loved it! Full coverage!
Lauren H.
Ive gone through 3 bottles of this stuff. Very matte and very long lasting. Tends to look slightly cakey on the skin, but using a makeup spomge to apply and finishing with a setting spray helps
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
If you have never used cover up, you need to try it. It sure does wonders on your face and it takes away the wrinkles the acne the pores and whatever else is on your face.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't