BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Sana P.
Fayetteville, GA
Review for: Medium Beige (240), Medium Beige more...
I've used both products and I liked both a lot! They stay on and give good coverage. I bought them from Walmart and I enjoyed it for the price. Good quality and good packaged. Would recommend to everyone in need of a foundation!
Milsa V.
Houston , TX
I've been using this foundation for a long and it's because is one of my favorites. I really like the coverage but it's not eavy. I use it for my special occasions and I'm always satisfied with it.
Sara M.
Vernon Hills, IL
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
I really like this foundation. It has good cover and is really light. Perfect for summer. You dont feel this on your face. It is really easy to apply. Price is great too.
Deanna M.
Everyone raved about this product so I had to give it a try but unfortunately I did not like this. The lightest shade is still a little too dark for me, very yellow looking, and also oxidizes on me. It's a thick foundation and is hard to get out of the bottle since there is no pump. My application always looked patchy because this dries down very quickly. It's a heavy foundation. I find it didn't help very much with my oil and I could feel it melting off throughout the day. I believe there are way better foundations than this. Will not be buying again.
Maria M.
Review for: Other more...
I've been using this fountain since the day it came out. It's so easy to apply with my real techniques sponge. It mixes well with other foundations. It's a matte finish. Perfect for my oily skin.
Alyssa H.
Lebanon, PA
This is the OG product that people duped for high end foundations on youtube back in the day. The old formulation was a bit cakey but it was full coverage and if you wanted all day makeup, it delivered it hardcore. I recently bought the new reformulated foundation for normal/dry skin and im so happy that it doesnt go cakey on me! It lasted throughout my job(which requires some heavy lifting and fast paced work) and it held strong. I wouldnt say its high coverage, but its a strong medium. The finish is very natural and im happy that Revlon didnt butcher this new version of a cult classic.
Blendy B.
Orlando, FL
I really love this foundation. It has a medium-full coverage yet it doesn't feel heavy on your face.
My skin does not get oily eventhough it is pretty hot in the city I live in.
Love the fact that I can apply it on my face with a beatyblender, a brush or even with my bare hands and it will still look good.
It's also quite easy to find a shade that will look good on you.
Just love it! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it as well.
Naomi G.
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
Nice foundation. Good coverage and good color range, but gave me horrible flashback. Also it oxidizes really bad on me... Nice for if you have a lot to cover but not for if you're taking pictures
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Okay so I did get a shade lighter than I should have but it actually works pretty well with my skin tone. Works well for the oily skin when I'm outside because I live in Fl and most makeup tends to just melt right off the face! this stayed right in place. I did you with and without a primer and honestly I feel its great either way!

Cons: I don't care for the smell, Has a fragrance smell. Also I know that this is sitting on my skin I don't feel like it is truly lightweight or weightless
Allyson H.
Peoria, AZ
This has been my go to foundation for about 7 months, and I highly recommend if you love cream contour or cream products because it blends amazingly with this foundation.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't