23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I will never use any other foundation when it comes to drugstore foundation! This is top of the line and looks flawless and lasts for hours on end. 100% my go to every time!
I used this foundation pretty much in all my early 20th and it was my holy grail. I had several shades because I would be more tan in the summer and less in the winter and if I need an in between shade I would mix them and it was perfect. It dries quick so you have to be fast. It has great full coverage but you can build for a really full or go a little light. I would also use it for a concealer at times if I wanted because the formula is so thick. I would recommend this to friends if they were looking for a great full coverage drug store foundation. Revlon is great.
Review for: Buff more...
I LOVE this foundation! I have been using this foundation for about three years and has been the only foundation that has worked for me for a very long time! When applying drugstore foundation, I have found that it wears of very easily and doesn't apply as much coverage as you would like. With this foundation it is the complete opposite. This foundation if about medium coverage, but is buildable. If you apply this foundation with a primer it will go on smoothr and last even longer! I love that this line has a line for dry skin and oily skin. I am on the more dry side and it works perfectly for me!
This does cove imperfections really Well! I've used it for 2 years straight before. I changed up my foundation routine as my skin complexion changed over the years. But well worth it!
Review for: Other more...
This is one of the few drugstore foundations that doesn't oxidize, isn't cakey, works well on combination skin and is very blendable and buildable. As someone with very fair skin, it's usually hard to find a foundation that matches my skin tone perfectly but the lightest shade in this collection was a great fit! This foundation doesn't feel heavy, in fact it feels very light and practically invisible on your skin. It's easy to apply with a makeup brush or beauty blender and it doesn't dry out my dry spots or make my oily spots shinier. It's a perfect fit for someone with combination skin who is looking for a reliable go-to foundation for every day use that will last them throughout an entire work day without needing to be touched up. Paired with a powder and concealer it'll make your combination skin look beautiful!!
I have a super-fair sensitive combination complexion that oxidizes everything to orange. While I've had great luck with most Revlon foundations, this one has always been the exception. Every so often I try it again to see if the formula has improved, but consistently, it's about a shade too dark for me, isn't neutral enough, and oxidizes badly. It's so different from my experience with other Revlon foundations, it seems like an entirely different brand. I know other people who use it and it works well for them and looks beautiful on them, but my skin and it are not compatible!
This is the OG product that people duped for high end foundations on youtube back in the day. The old formulation was a bit cakey but it was full coverage and if you wanted all day makeup, it delivered it hardcore. I recently bought the new reformulated foundation for normal/dry skin and im so happy that it doesnt go cakey on me! It lasted throughout my job(which requires some heavy lifting and fast paced work) and it held strong. I wouldnt say its high coverage, but its a strong medium. The finish is very natural and im happy that Revlon didnt butcher this new version of a cult classic.
Review for: Medium Beige (240), Medium Beige more...
I've used both products and I liked both a lot! They stay on and give good coverage. I bought them from Walmart and I enjoyed it for the price. Good quality and good packaged. Would recommend to everyone in need of a foundation!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos