BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Lara O.
I will never use any other foundation when it comes to drugstore foundation! This is top of the line and looks flawless and lasts for hours on end. 100% my go to every time!
Jennifer P.
asheboro
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
This foundation is great for dry skin if you are the type that has dry skin. It helps refresh your skin and give it that refreshing look that you have always been looking for. I reccomend this alot
Caitee G.
Tremont, MS
Review for: Other more...
I have this product as well. It’s affordable and gives you between minimum and maximum coverage. It’s very lightweight on your face and long lasting. I recommend to anyone and will be buying again.
Cristie G.
I used this foundation pretty much in all my early 20th and it was my holy grail. I had several shades because I would be more tan in the summer and less in the winter and if I need an in between shade I would mix them and it was perfect. It dries quick so you have to be fast. It has great full coverage but you can build for a really full or go a little light. I would also use it for a concealer at times if I wanted because the formula is so thick. I would recommend this to friends if they were looking for a great full coverage drug store foundation. Revlon is great.
Krista J.
New Richmond, WI
Review for: Buff more...
I LOVE this foundation! I have been using this foundation for about three years and has been the only foundation that has worked for me for a very long time! When applying drugstore foundation, I have found that it wears of very easily and doesn't apply as much coverage as you would like. With this foundation it is the complete opposite. This foundation if about medium coverage, but is buildable. If you apply this foundation with a primer it will go on smoothr and last even longer! I love that this line has a line for dry skin and oily skin. I am on the more dry side and it works perfectly for me!
Hannah G.
This does cove imperfections really Well! I've used it for 2 years straight before. I changed up my foundation routine as my skin complexion changed over the years. But well worth it!
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Review for: Other more...
This is one of the few drugstore foundations that doesn't oxidize, isn't cakey, works well on combination skin and is very blendable and buildable. As someone with very fair skin, it's usually hard to find a foundation that matches my skin tone perfectly but the lightest shade in this collection was a great fit! This foundation doesn't feel heavy, in fact it feels very light and practically invisible on your skin. It's easy to apply with a makeup brush or beauty blender and it doesn't dry out my dry spots or make my oily spots shinier. It's a perfect fit for someone with combination skin who is looking for a reliable go-to foundation for every day use that will last them throughout an entire work day without needing to be touched up. Paired with a powder and concealer it'll make your combination skin look beautiful!!
Brianne R.
I have a super-fair sensitive combination complexion that oxidizes everything to orange. While I've had great luck with most Revlon foundations, this one has always been the exception. Every so often I try it again to see if the formula has improved, but consistently, it's about a shade too dark for me, isn't neutral enough, and oxidizes badly. It's so different from my experience with other Revlon foundations, it seems like an entirely different brand. I know other people who use it and it works well for them and looks beautiful on them, but my skin and it are not compatible!
Alyssa H.
Lebanon, PA
This is the OG product that people duped for high end foundations on youtube back in the day. The old formulation was a bit cakey but it was full coverage and if you wanted all day makeup, it delivered it hardcore. I recently bought the new reformulated foundation for normal/dry skin and im so happy that it doesnt go cakey on me! It lasted throughout my job(which requires some heavy lifting and fast paced work) and it held strong. I wouldnt say its high coverage, but its a strong medium. The finish is very natural and im happy that Revlon didnt butcher this new version of a cult classic.
Sana P.
Fayetteville, GA
Review for: Medium Beige (240), Medium Beige more...
I've used both products and I liked both a lot! They stay on and give good coverage. I bought them from Walmart and I enjoyed it for the price. Good quality and good packaged. Would recommend to everyone in need of a foundation!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't