BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Rhonda N Andrew S.
Clarksville, TN
In the past, I have tried really expensive foundation with no luck. It got frustrating trying to find a foundation that worked with my skin, and stayed where it belonged. While at the store browsing beauty products, I decided to give Revlon Colorstay a try. I was very surprised how soft my face felt , with no worries of my makeup smearing off. There is no need to re-apply. I highly recommend this product as one of the best foundations results without spending huge bucks!
Robin J.
Laurinburg, NC
Review for: Buff more...
This foundation is a drug store steal. It is almost a perfect dupe for Estee lauder Double Wear, and at times, I have worn this better. This comes in oily and dry formulas, and now there is a whipped version for older skin. I have and use all 3. These are perfect for a mua, as they have coverage, are available for all skin types, and are inexpensive. I cannot think of one negative aspect of this make up. I do have this nugget of advice though. it is available at WalMart and Target, but I always look at Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid first. Revlon often runs promos where their product is buy 1 get 1 50% off. I have even bought them BOGO. At those prices with this much quality, they are indeed a steal.
Color won't fade or change
Long wearing
Sweat proof/water resistant
beautiful coverage
julia a.
Gans, OK
This is a very impressive drugstore foundation its stays all day and is fairly buildable. I recommend that you definitely use a setting powder however to insure it doesnt slide.
Erica L.
Doylestown, OH
This works as a great concealer ! Love that it lasts and I don't feel like everything has run off my face by the end of the day. I think it's cute packaging but I do feel like it kind of has an odd smell.
Whitney C.
Grayson, LA
In not the biggest fan of the foundation anymore. It has a weird effect on my skin and looks like it just cracks all over. If you want a smooth complexion...skip this foundation
Erinie b.
Ridgewood, NY
Revlon Colorstay is an old favorite and for a good reason. This foundation actually does what it promises to do. I use the one targeted for dry skin since the other one is a nightmare of cakiness.

This foundation's texture is more on the thick side since it is full coverage. It doesn't feel heavy though, but if you have a problem with that, adding a little beauty oil will lighten it a bit and give a dewier finish. On me, the finish leans more towards the matte side because I have dry skin.

Overall, I'd really give this foundation a shot since it holds up like no other in the summer heat.
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
Review for: Nude more...
I use this product everyday. It goes on well and covers everything. It doesn't smell weird and lasts all day. Just have to make sure you massage it in well, as it dries on fast!
Mackenzie J.
Mcminnville, OR
Review for: Nude more...
I purchased this from Walmart at a fair price. This can be used for both dry and oily skin. It's not full coverage so for you beauties out there who don't need or want full coverage, I recommend this 100%.
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
This was my go to foundation for the longest time, it looks so beautiful on the skin. I only buy it in the summer though because the lightest shade is too dark and I'm very fair.
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
Review for: Nude more...
I like this foundation, it covers pretty well. And it goes on well. It didn't cover everything but it still covered what I wanted without it being too heavy. It wasn't a bad price either and I would buy it again
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't