23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Yo tengo la revlon 250 solo que escoji uno tono que queda muy roaado para mi color de piel pero le agrego un corrector amarillo y queda muy bien buena cobertura y buena duracion
I adore this stuff. I was using BareMinerals for a few years (and I still adore that stuff) but I started student teaching and didn't have time to work, therefore putting a huge stop on my finances. I have lots of acne scaring and breakouts every once-in-a-while so I like a fuller coverage. I did my research and stumbled upon this stuff. I LOVE IT. It's not super cheap but totally worth the price. I apply it with a foundation brush and set it with powder and bronzer. I typically don't use a primer, even though I know I should. It lasts all day and I have a bad tendency to touch my face... Are we seeing why I contribute to my acne? Yeah... bad. ANYWAYS, this stuff rocks... it's build able too... so you can go REALLY heavy or lighter depending on the day. I highly recommend this stuff.
me encanta dura muy bien deja la piel suave no es nada pesada dura mucho la cobertura es alta es facil de aplicar el aplicador es muy lindo es empaque es bueno el precio es muy bueno y viene mucho producto
I always have a hard time finding a good dry skin drug store product. My skin usually gets really flaky and itchy. I've always heard of the great reviews for this product so I decided to try it and after a month of trying it I must say I did enjoy it. It is definitely medium coverage so I really like it for a quick laid back type of day. Since I've tried it, I've notice it doesn't really last up to the hours it says it does you do need to do some retouching along the way but the feel of this foundation on my skin is too good! Its a really light and hydrating formula it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or patchy. Its affordable and so many shades to choose from. It's a really great causally day look.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
This foundation isn't full coverage. It gets rid of redness but doesn't cover bumps completely. I'd say it's kind of a dewy finish, and doesn't last as long as I'd wanted it to. I recommend to people who don't really care for full coverage.
Does do what it says...does last for many many hours but doesn't provide full coverage to my liking. Great for older skin though...that doesn't have breakouts to cover and hide.
This foundation is so full coverage but it feels very light on the skin. I buy the one for oily skin and it keeps not completely matte but more matte than my other foundations do. DEFINITELY recommend!!!!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos