BY REVLON

• Combo/Oily Spf 15

Morgan M.
Carolina Bch, NC
Review for: Buff more...
This is a great medium to full coverage foundation! It is very buildable, and is very long lasting (especially when used with a primer and setting spray). The recent change in packaging has added a pump to this product, which was my only complant prior to this change. I have fairly oily skin, and this product does a great job with oil control. This product does not break me out at all, and does a great job in concealing natural redness. I would - and do - recommend this product to all of my friends! If you're looking for a name brand product at a drug store price, this is the foundation for you.
Jasmine R.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation gives medium-full coverage and it's a matte finish. It's great, but the packaging could've been 100x better with a pump! I think it's the new formula, but the consistency is like a cream and kind of thick that I have trouble getting anything out without beating my hand up with the bottle!
Because of that reason that made me choose other foundation over this one...unfortunately. But this foundation isn't bad at all for the price and coverage. There's not a super strong fragrance to the foundation, seems kinda like the neutrogena one if I recall correctly...

When washing it off, it may feel kind of weird, probably better to use a makeup wipe especially the ones that are designed to take off waterproof makeup.

Overall, a great foundation especially if you get a pump attached to it ;)

Karime P.
Carmina C.
San Diego, CA
I strayed away from this foundation, but I'm so glad I found my way back! Great price, great coverage! And, now it comes with a pump! I have oily, acne-prone skin, but this foundation keeps my oil at bay and doesn't produce major breakouts. You can build up the coverage, but one pump and a beauty blender is enough to even out my skin tone and cover any problem spots. I do use a primer underneath the foundation and, for special occasions or days that I want to look a bit more put together, I do set it with a translucent powder. But, the foundation sets like a powder itself so no need for powder everyday. I love love love this foundation!
member-30ef4
This foundation covered my acne. I love it sooo much. It is a full coverage foundation. I really think it’s a dupe for the two faced foundations. I really would love to try this again. One thing I wasn’t happy with was how it oxidized. Over all it was an amazing foundation. I got it from my local Walmart.
Annabel M.
Somerville, MA
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This is a great drugstore foundation- it's long lasting and I like that it comes in formulas for both dry and oily skin. It provides medium coverage and lasts 8-10 hours (I always use primer with it too). The coverage is pretty heavy but it doesn't seem to clog my pores or look cake-y.
Rachel S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is a foundation that will eliminate the need for concealer. It will cover redness, scars, freckles, blackheads, cystic acne, pimples, oily skin and flaking skin perfectly. I have the oiliest skin when i eat meat and mostly in the summer and this is the only foundation that my face oil will not dissolve or break down throughout the day. they offer both a oily skin and dry skin version. In the winter my skin gets super dry and chapped and this is the only foundation that will cover those flake and also prevent it.

The SPF factor is far less than I would usually wear on my face but after 10 hours of wear I still don't get a sunburn.

This makeup truly lasts all day and throughout your late night adventures without coming off on your cell phone or rubbing on your pullover-hoodie.

Alison B.
I picked this up at a local walmart about a year ago just looking for a new foundation and I can honestly say that it is the best drugstore foundation I have ever owned. The colorstay foundation is very easy to apply and stays on all day long! I have quite a bit of acne, but this foundation gives me full coverage and leaves my face looking flawless throughout the day. Now I will say whenever my face is a bit more dry than it usually is you can kind of see the dry patches through the makeup, but other then that I love this foundation and would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Elizabeth M.
I love this foundation. It's affordable and long lasting. I love how full coverage it is and it has a wide range of colors. I made a mistake of choosing a color that was too light for my skintone, however, I mix it with other foundations and it wears amazing. I will purchase this again.
bree u.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
This foundation isn't full coverage. It gets rid of redness but doesn't cover bumps completely. I'd say it's kind of a dewy finish, and doesn't last as long as I'd wanted it to. I recommend to people who don't really care for full coverage.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't