BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Rebecca G.
Visalia , CA
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Early Tan more...
This is the foundation if you’re looking for long lasting. For me it was a little to think and heavy on the skin but it is a full coverage. I tried the one for oily skin and it did control the unwanted shine.
Julie J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
Full coverage! I really liked this when I first started using it, but then I didnt anymore. It began too look too much like I was wearing foundation and would crease and not blend.
Madison J.
West Valley
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Almond more...
For the longest time I was searching for a light-medium coverage foundation that would work with my skin and actually stay put. This is exactly that i love this foundation so much.
Claire G.
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
I kind of like this one but sometimes it can wear off and come off of your face and the colors are very like they don't match your skin tone all the time and it's also very runny and oily.
Julie S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is a great foundation. I can wear it daily with no adverse reactions from my sensitive skin. It blends and covers well. Plus I love that it has a pump. This makes it much easier to apply.
Stephanie K.
Somerset , KY
I wanted to like this sooo much, so I may have set my expectations higher than I should have, but I was kinda disappointed in this.
I read a blog that had compared this foundation as a drugstore version comparable to the Estée Lauder Double Wear which is my all time favorite holy grail foundation, so I was like...YES, awesome! No, no, no. There are no similarities.
I don't find this to be the worst product ever but Im not going to be repurchasing.
In my opinion it takes quite a bit to build up the coverage, so it's not as full coverage as what I personally like.
My skin is also quite oily, so I got the version for combo/oily skin types, hoping it would be matte and keep the oils on my face contained but I didn't find it matte at all. It made my skin look kind of dewy, and thus oily honestly.
Annabel M.
Somerville, MA
This is a great drugstore foundation- it's long lasting and I like that it comes in formulas for both dry and oily skin. It provides medium coverage and lasts 8-10 hours (I always use primer with it too). The coverage is pretty heavy but it doesn't seem to clog my pores or look cake-y.
Elizabeth M.
I love this foundation. It's affordable and long lasting. I love how full coverage it is and it has a wide range of colors. I made a mistake of choosing a color that was too light for my skintone, however, I mix it with other foundations and it wears amazing. I will purchase this again.
Jasmine R.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation gives medium-full coverage and it's a matte finish. It's great, but the packaging could've been 100x better with a pump! I think it's the new formula, but the consistency is like a cream and kind of thick that I have trouble getting anything out without beating my hand up with the bottle!
Because of that reason that made me choose other foundation over this one...unfortunately. But this foundation isn't bad at all for the price and coverage. There's not a super strong fragrance to the foundation, seems kinda like the neutrogena one if I recall correctly...

When washing it off, it may feel kind of weird, probably better to use a makeup wipe especially the ones that are designed to take off waterproof makeup.

Overall, a great foundation especially if you get a pump attached to it ;)

Morgan M.
Carolina Bch, NC
Review for: Buff more...
This is a great medium to full coverage foundation! It is very buildable, and is very long lasting (especially when used with a primer and setting spray). The recent change in packaging has added a pump to this product, which was my only complant prior to this change. I have fairly oily skin, and this product does a great job with oil control. This product does not break me out at all, and does a great job in concealing natural redness. I would - and do - recommend this product to all of my friends! If you're looking for a name brand product at a drug store price, this is the foundation for you.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't