BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Heather W.
Nampa, ID
Wiped off my face so easily! Makeup didnt stay put whatsoever. Even with a primer, setting powder and settting spray. Dissapointed becuase I finally found a color to match my super pale complexion
Jessica G.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This is a really great foundation if you’re in need of a cheap drugstore one! The only thing I’d recommend is to always set your face with powder after applying this because my face got somewhat oily after several hours of wearing
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Buff more...
This was one of my favorite foundations of all time since I can remember. I know they changed the formula some but it still performs about the same for me (I chose oily skin.)
I like they added a pump and the shade works well for me. I just feel like I found fuller coverage foundations over the years but this is still a nice one and I use it for mixing foundations quite often.
Amanda W.
Neenah, WI
For being drug store foundation, this works so much better than most of the higher end foundations I’ve tried over the years. Doesn’t break me out, buildable coverage, doesn’t darken or turn orange either.
Barbara P.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
Mi favorito , el número 1 , desde que lo compre no he cambiado a otra base , me encanta la consistencia que tiene , no es nada seca y deja tu cutis como si fuera porcelana , alta cobertura y larga duración #1😍
Courtney C.
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Almond, Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
I have super dry skin and rosacea so after searching for a drug store foundation all leads brought me to their dry formula because of its great coverage. That is true, however it can get a bit thick. I’ve also accidentally bought the oily combo skin one and I like this as well but I moisten my face and brush while using and I think the coverage is more airbrushed than the dry skin formulated one.
Jordaine-Faith E.
Pearland
I bought this as it was recommended in an article. This foundation has great coverage (especially for acne and scars). I apply the product with a cosmetic sponge. Another thing I like is the packaging. I like the pump because it's more sanitary and makes the make-up process mess free! It lasts for the day, though you might get shiny (but that's like any other foundation).
Madison S.
Mercer, TN
Review for: Buff more...
I love love love this foundation! I picked this up at Walmart because my regular foundation no longer matches since I started tanning. This foundation stays on all day (school, work, and sometimes the gym) and still looks as great as it did when I first put it on. Will definitely buy again!
Casey G.
Stokesdale
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Almond more...
I used to love this product. It has great coverage and applies nicely. However, I’ve come to notice that every time I use it it causes me to break out. I’m extremely disappointed because I love the way it looks on my skin but I hate taking it off to find more acne than there was before I had applied it. If you’re skin isn’t sensitive/acne prone this is a great product.
noor s.
chicago
My first foundation I bought. At first, I bought a shade a little bit too light for me (220). Then  I bought (180) and it was a good shade.  Like any foundation, without primer, this foundation comes off as VERY cakey. If you're gonna use a primer, make sure it is not for shine like the mac prep+prime because then it would be useless because this foundation is supposed to come off as a matte look.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't