23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is one of my favorite drug store foundations. It goes on great with either a beauty blender or a brush. It's matte but with a damp beauty blender it gives a dewy finish! it stays good through out the day as well
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden, Combination/Oily - Toast more...
I randomly picked up this foundation before a trip and was pleasantly surprised! It was a nice texture for combo skin that can often be oily. Decent coverage that doesn't feel to heavy.
My favorite foundation ever. I have been using this product for about 5 years, and it has never let me down. I have tried many other foundations but i always come back to this one. It can go from a medium coverage to high coverage very easily, and without looking cake-y. I can comfortably wear it for about 10 hours, no where close to the 24 hours it promises.. but lets be real; no foundation is going to stay on that long unless you mix superglue into it. Below there is an unedited picture of the application.
I love this foundation. I have been using it since the product came out years ago. I think this foundation blends well and gives great coverege. I do only use this under dry powder foundation. I love my makeup routine so this product is a winner for me.
I have been using this foundation for years and love it. The oily skin formula is a bit thicker and more full coverage while the dry skin formula is thinner and medium coverage. However with the dry skin formula you can easily build up to full coverage.
This base buy it at a pharmacy near where I live, because I read many very good about this product for oily skin like mine reviews , and the truth is that it works very well , I use it without problems for the day and you can work depending both coverage required that day , the duration is very good but if you want to improve the appearance only use first and ready , if I could improve something serious presentation, the glass container is resistant but breaks easily , plus how to dispense the product is not the best because it is contaminated easily , but the rest is great , really really I like and always recommend it for everyday
The aplicator is so convenient. The shape of the stick is very useful and the packaging is very nice. And no struggle to apply. Also the coverage itself is long lasting and I would definitely recommend to my friends.
It's not as long lasting as the other one. The fragrance it's a bit strong but it will mix well. It a bit heavy so it depends on you how much you would apply. It's like an emergency buy.
I love this product inexpensive yet works great. I got the dewey finish and top it off with a powder.I think it's great for any skin type, very lightweight and long lasting. Highly recommended
I love love love this foundation! I have sensitive oily to combo acne prone skin and this stuff is amazing. It stays in place and lasts all day! Highly recommend
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos