BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Luisa M.
Fishers, IN
I love the durability of this foundation, it will stay put all day. I have combination skin plus I sweat easily and I've found that this is the best drugstore foundation out there. It's easy to build without looking cakey. This leave a nice flawless finish. I've been buying this for about 5 years. The price is half of what a high end foundation would cost but it's is comparable if not better then some more expensive foundations out there. The packaging is sleek and classy, and the best part is the foundation doesn't leak. I feel like in earlier years my bottle would get so
dirty, but lately it hasn't been happening. Maybe the packaging was refined? Not sure but I'm throughly satisfied with this foundation, plus it's sold everywhere!
Elisa F.
Love this! The oily version was my favorite when I was younger what's the dry is my favorite now. I know women skin can change as they age for some reason this just works for me I love it!
Suzanne A.
Love the full coverage and price. Tried makeup forever but wasn't helping with full coverage then a friend told me about Revlon Colorstay Makeup and I've been hooked ever since.
Sara M.
Abbeville, SC
I love it! I have really oily skin and I bought the combination/oily kind and it goes on great and stays! To be a drug store foundation it works really well! I would definitely recommend.
Leslie S.
Clarks Summit, PA
I really liked this foundation. It gives medium coverage. It's a great drugstore foundation. Although, my only concern was the color. I bought the natural beige and the color was off and much darker than i expected.
Nicolette W.
Hope Mills
Love this foundation! Full coverage, and easy to apply. I apply it with a beauty blender. Comes in a variety of shades so it’s easy to pick which shade is best for you. Highly recommended.
Manuela S.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
Very interesting foundation, nice price and nice coverage. Easy to apply even with brush our sponges. Stays like 8h that in my opinion is good, but could be longer. To find the color is ok but should have more options
Kayla M.
San Diego , CA
My favorite foundation ever. I have been using this product for about 5 years, and it has never let me down. I have tried many other foundations but i always come back to this one. It can go from a medium coverage to high coverage very easily, and without looking cake-y. I can comfortably wear it for about 10 hours, no where close to the 24 hours it promises.. but lets be real; no foundation is going to stay on that long unless you mix superglue into it. Below there is an unedited picture of the application.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
I love this product inexpensive yet works great. I got the dewey finish and top it off with a powder.I think it's great for any skin type, very lightweight and long lasting. Highly recommended
Lizeth V.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
It's not as long lasting as the other one. The fragrance it's a bit strong but it will mix well. It a bit heavy so it depends on you how much you would apply. It's like an emergency buy.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't