BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Nicolette W.
Hope Mills
Love this foundation! Full coverage, and easy to apply. I apply it with a beauty blender. Comes in a variety of shades so it’s easy to pick which shade is best for you. Highly recommended.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Best drugstore foundation out there i used to use it on my clients so i tried pretty much all the colors, which is very wide for being a drugstore brand and they have for oily and dry skin
Elisa F.
Love this! The oily version was my favorite when I was younger what's the dry is my favorite now. I know women skin can change as they age for some reason this just works for me I love it!
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
Review for: Buff more...
Finally found the right color for my skin. I always wore MAC BB Cream in the shade light plus, but I wanted something with a bit more coverage and not so hard of the wallet. After reading tons of reviews, I finally settled on this. I love this. I find that it is super easy to blend into the skin and doesn't make me look orange, like a lot of other foundations. I am a massage therapist and I find that this will last from open to close at the salon without any touch ups. The formula is super thick, my only complaint is that it doesn't have a pump and it's in a glass bottle, so it is a bit difficult to get out of the container. I wish they would put it in a plastic squeeze type tube. Other than that, I love this stuff, I get compliments all the time on how flawless my skin is. Secretly, I laugh because it's just the makeup that makes me look like that.
Sara M.
Abbeville, SC
I love it! I have really oily skin and I bought the combination/oily kind and it goes on great and stays! To be a drug store foundation it works really well! I would definitely recommend.
Luisa M.
Fishers, IN
I love the durability of this foundation, it will stay put all day. I have combination skin plus I sweat easily and I've found that this is the best drugstore foundation out there. It's easy to build without looking cakey. This leave a nice flawless finish. I've been buying this for about 5 years. The price is half of what a high end foundation would cost but it's is comparable if not better then some more expensive foundations out there. The packaging is sleek and classy, and the best part is the foundation doesn't leak. I feel like in earlier years my bottle would get so
dirty, but lately it hasn't been happening. Maybe the packaging was refined? Not sure but I'm throughly satisfied with this foundation, plus it's sold everywhere!
Summer G.
Demossville
Review for: Nude more...
This is absolutely phenomenal I toured this product it totally looks great I do recommend this it's better for either oily or dry skin maybe a combination of both is very light on the face
Kristine P.
Absolutely love love love this foundation. I bought this last summer and have this in Natural Tan cause it was the closest shade in my nc35-37 tone. You have to work kinda fast with this but it's cool. I always apply this with my Beauty Blender cause it looks so flawless and airbrushed. And I love that it doesn't oxidize or transfer! I have yet to buy a winter shade because I'm using up my Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Natural Beige which is perfect for my nc30 tone and gives off a dewy finish, but I still plan on getting a winter shade for Revlon Colorstay.
Leslie S.
Clarks Summit, PA
I really liked this foundation. It gives medium coverage. It's a great drugstore foundation. Although, my only concern was the color. I bought the natural beige and the color was off and much darker than i expected.
Stephanie N.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
It covers very great & is a good price! The only thing about this foundation is I can't find my perfect match! I would definitely recommend! It's good for combination skin, my favorite drugstore foundation!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't