BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Long staying formula, rarely oxides, full coverage, a large range of shades. I've worn this for years. I keep thinkin trying other brands, but I always have a bottle of this to fall back on.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
I think that this has to be the BEST drugstore brand of foundation for someone looking for very good coverage. I am always in search of full coverage foundation, and after scouring the internet for ideas, it led me to this brand (several others as well, but this being the most affordable). I have very fair skin, and the lightest shade is perfect on me. The coverage most certainly is buildable, however, I have luck with one application and I have acne scars, occasional blemishes, and overall blotchy skin. The thing I LOVE about this is that it does last a VERY long time. I don't know about 24 hours of such nice coverage, but definitely at least 8. From this point forward I will be using this as my main foundation. While I may splurge and try some of the more expensive brands to experiment with, I plan to keep this one around for it's supreme coverage and affordability.
Julie B.
This foundation exceeds all my expectations! I have always used foundations from department stores. They are much pricier than those from drugstores, but I like the fact that I could have a makeup consultant test it on my skin to make sure I got great coverage and the perfect match. My sister is just the opposite. She purchases her foundation from the drugstore and she was raving about this product from Revlon. I purchased a bottle for my self about three months ago, and I am now hooked! It matches my skin tone perfectly, and its very easy to build the coverage that I want for a flawless complexion. I am not sure if it last a complete 24hrs but it defiantly last from morning to the end of my day. Its awesome!
Ashley A.
Livermore, CA
Review for: Nude more...
This cover up works very nicely. Very smooth on skin and doesn't make your skin feel sticky or oily. Average coverage. Very easy to apply and very price affordable! Definitely worth the buy.
Alyssa D.
Goldsboro, NC
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
This foundation is my favorite from the drugstore. It has medium to full coverage and with the normal-to-dry foundation, has a slight dewey finish. It is easy to apply and easy to blend. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Briana P.
Review for: Other more...
Awful. Priced too high for the low quality. I have dry skin, so I need a more dewy look. However, this was way too dewy looking. Would not stay on. If i even so much as rubbed my nose, it was all gone. Will not buy again.
Ryan B.
Pikeville, NC
So far this is my favourite drug store foundation. It doesn't make my skin too oily or dry feeling but it does transfer when my fave touches something. Other than that I would recommend it.
Marissa F.
This foundation is old faithful. It isn't my favorite because it isn't as full coverage as I like, it's light to medium coverage. It's slightly buildable but use a light hand, it can get a tad cakey. This isn't that long lasting, I have to touch up with powder a few times if I am out all say, it seperates a little especially on the nose and forehead. However, if you are only going out for a few hours, it holds up pretty well. It has a nice finish and this is one of the few foundations where the lightest shade is a really close match to my skin, and it doesn't oxidize and get darker. I always keep this foundation in my collection as a faithful fallback.
Mary S.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
Used this foundation for years. It's a little thicker, but if you want you can add a little of your face moisturizer to make it a little more natural looking. Lasts pretty good, overall good foundation for drugstore brand.
Jessica R.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. It's great for combination skin. It leaves a nice matte finish and lasts all day. I also like that it comes in a wide variety if colors. I would buy it again.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't