23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Long staying formula, rarely oxides, full coverage, a large range of shades. I've worn this for years. I keep thinkin trying other brands, but I always have a bottle of this to fall back on.
I think that this has to be the BEST drugstore brand of foundation for someone looking for very good coverage. I am always in search of full coverage foundation, and after scouring the internet for ideas, it led me to this brand (several others as well, but this being the most affordable). I have very fair skin, and the lightest shade is perfect on me. The coverage most certainly is buildable, however, I have luck with one application and I have acne scars, occasional blemishes, and overall blotchy skin. The thing I LOVE about this is that it does last a VERY long time. I don't know about 24 hours of such nice coverage, but definitely at least 8. From this point forward I will be using this as my main foundation. While I may splurge and try some of the more expensive brands to experiment with, I plan to keep this one around for it's supreme coverage and affordability.
This foundation exceeds all my expectations! I have always used foundations from department stores. They are much pricier than those from drugstores, but I like the fact that I could have a makeup consultant test it on my skin to make sure I got great coverage and the perfect match. My sister is just the opposite. She purchases her foundation from the drugstore and she was raving about this product from Revlon. I purchased a bottle for my self about three months ago, and I am now hooked! It matches my skin tone perfectly, and its very easy to build the coverage that I want for a flawless complexion. I am not sure if it last a complete 24hrs but it defiantly last from morning to the end of my day. Its awesome!
So far this is my favourite drug store foundation. It doesn't make my skin too oily or dry feeling but it does transfer when my fave touches something. Other than that I would recommend it.
This foundation is old faithful. It isn't my favorite because it isn't as full coverage as I like, it's light to medium coverage. It's slightly buildable but use a light hand, it can get a tad cakey. This isn't that long lasting, I have to touch up with powder a few times if I am out all say, it seperates a little especially on the nose and forehead. However, if you are only going out for a few hours, it holds up pretty well. It has a nice finish and this is one of the few foundations where the lightest shade is a really close match to my skin, and it doesn't oxidize and get darker. I always keep this foundation in my collection as a faithful fallback.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos