BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Joanna K.
Dallas, TX
My favorite product for liquid foundation. I've try many brands too but this one is still my favorite. Compare to other foundation, colorstay is not dry at all and you don't really need to set it. Will definitely buy again.
Brittany C.
It is a great foundation stays on great I feel it's a lightweight foundation not heavy I'd say it's pretty long lasting. It is easy to apply I like to apply it with a beauty blender. I would recommend it
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
I think that this has to be the BEST drugstore brand of foundation for someone looking for very good coverage. I am always in search of full coverage foundation, and after scouring the internet for ideas, it led me to this brand (several others as well, but this being the most affordable). I have very fair skin, and the lightest shade is perfect on me. The coverage most certainly is buildable, however, I have luck with one application and I have acne scars, occasional blemishes, and overall blotchy skin. The thing I LOVE about this is that it does last a VERY long time. I don't know about 24 hours of such nice coverage, but definitely at least 8. From this point forward I will be using this as my main foundation. While I may splurge and try some of the more expensive brands to experiment with, I plan to keep this one around for it's supreme coverage and affordability.
camerah c.
BECKLEY, WV
I absolutely love this stuff. I have had dry skin since I was a small child with constant outbreaks of eczema. This foundation categorized by skin types which is awesome. It actually says on the bottle what skin type it is for. Other foundations people tell you what skin type it is for not the brand. The only issue is you have to use a lot to get full coverage and it may not last 24hrs. Also it has over 30 shades which can cover any skin tone so for ethnic girls like myself, who have trouble matching foundations they got you covered.
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
, I have this in combination oily 400 caramel. I absolutely love it it matches my skin tone completely I'll still giving me a good glow. I found it if I don't watch her eyes my face and put a little bit of primer on it can be a tad bit dry, but it's nothing seriouse for me at least. I use this as full coverage and It last me all day. I also like how the pump gives you the option to push out just a little bit or more if you need it and other words it doesn't have a super sensitive pump. Which for me is great cause I hate waiting product 😣😣
Amber Marie B.
Revlon colorstay was every woman’s go to foundation for like 3 years straight. I repurchased this foundation throughout my freshman and junior years of college….I’m a senior now. But I can honestly say that was one of the best foundations at the drugstore. I have not repurchased it in a while. But I remember it being a great full coverage foundation that stayed matte for hours. It didn’t oxidize as much on me as other drugstore foundations tend to do. It can come off as cakey if you get a little heavy handed, but that was nothing that a setting spray couldn’t fix. Being that I bought this foundation when I was in my late teens that 12 dollar price tag was a bit much. But now I hear they come in more shades and that it comes with a pump. Way to go Revlon!
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
Review for: Other more...
I love this fondation because it applys o good to my face with out it feeling oily and it last a good amount of time. I enjoy the "just fondation look" the color is my perfect match. Love it
Julie B.
This foundation exceeds all my expectations! I have always used foundations from department stores. They are much pricier than those from drugstores, but I like the fact that I could have a makeup consultant test it on my skin to make sure I got great coverage and the perfect match. My sister is just the opposite. She purchases her foundation from the drugstore and she was raving about this product from Revlon. I purchased a bottle for my self about three months ago, and I am now hooked! It matches my skin tone perfectly, and its very easy to build the coverage that I want for a flawless complexion. I am not sure if it last a complete 24hrs but it defiantly last from morning to the end of my day. Its awesome!
Lauren S.
Love this foundation! It really does stay on all day. It also blends well so your face doesn't look like a different color. It also doesn't go on cakey and makes your face look very natural.
Briana P.
Review for: Other more...
Awful. Priced too high for the low quality. I have dry skin, so I need a more dewy look. However, this was way too dewy looking. Would not stay on. If i even so much as rubbed my nose, it was all gone. Will not buy again.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't