BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Annie h.
Review for: Buff more...
This foundation is AMAZING!!!!! It has fantastic coverage!!! It covers all of my breakouts with one layer. It helps my oil stay in control so well. It is the best out of any drugstore foundation.
Asma M.
Portland ,Oregon
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
I picked the one that's normal for dry skin but it didn't work for me so I exchanged it with this one . It's a lot more easier to put on and so useful of blending in and I would buy it again I still have some left tho .
Elizabeth S.
Sacramento
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I have tried MANY foundations..... this is the only one that doesn't make my skin look dry and flaky by the end of the day. The color matches me perfectly and it fills in very nicely. Love it.
Melissa E.
I used to love this foundation before they changed the formula. I used the dry/normal one for years. Then all of the sudden people kept commenting about all of the sparkles on my face. It wasn't just "light diffusing," it looked like I put glitter on my face. I was disappointed because this was my favorite.
Stephanie M.
Let's start by saying that I have very oily, sensitive skin. Those of you with this skin type know that you carefully measure the weight of every pro and con of a product in the reviews before giving it a go. I have been using this foundation since I started wearing makeup, about 12 years now, and I have continued to be highly satisfied with it! It doesn't cause breakouts. It provides medium, build-able coverage. Sometimes it does require a bit more blending around the neck line. I never have problems with it looking caked on or orange. And the best part is that it lasts me many, many hours of the day. Don't forget the price- usually around $10 = highly affordable!
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
This has been my go-to foundation for about 3 years now. I've gone through a few bottles of it and plan to continue repurchasing. I've bought both the kind for combination/oily skin and for normal/dry skin. What I found is that the combination/oily skin formula is much thicker and has a slightly better coverage. The formulation for normal/dry skin is much more moisturizing but a slightly thinner texture which doesn't have as HIGHHH coverage. I'd still say it's a medium buildable coverage which can be pretty full coverage on its own and especially when you use concealer as well. You can't find better coverage in the drugstore AND it doesn't oxidize or break me out!! Love!
Stephanie D.
Review for: Other more...
I love this product only thing I wished was an color in between the two darkest shades as that would be a perfect match! Other than that it keeps my SUPER oily skin at bay for most of the day.
Rachel E.
Ellijay, GA
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
Hands down best foundation I have ever used. I have tried many high end foundations and none give as good of coverage as this one. It has a matte finish and keeps my face matte all day. I will never buy any other foundation!
Elyse A.
Henrico, VA
Let me start by saying that I've tried many MANY foundations. From drug store brands, to MUFE, to MAC, to Shu Uemura as well as a wide variety of BB Creams. I'm always looking for something that will give me a flawless complexion, as I have some scarring from acne in my early 20s.

I ran out of my very favorite foundation (MUFE's liquid HD Foundation) after having just moved out on my own, and did not have the money to throw down on a high-end foundation. After hearing a youtube guru mention she used Revlon Color Stay, I figure it couldn't hurt to try!

The foundation is matte and full-coverage, buildable, and easily blended using your brush of choice (I use a stippling brush).

My only problem was that it didn't quiiiite have my shade. I bought two bottles to mix my own, and that worked like a charm.

I can't tell you how happy I am that drug store brands have stepped up their games. I wasn't expecting much from this foundation, but it really is a good competitor for high-end brands.
Yesenia R.
Snellville Ga
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden, Fresh Beige, Medium Beige (240) more...
Me encantan sus colores son hermosos y ligeros y te duran todo el día, no se a las demàs pero a mi me funciona super bien, es muy fàcil de aplicar y tapa los poros de maravilla, lo recomiendo.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't