BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Jordaine-Faith E.
Pearland
I bought this as it was recommended in an article. This foundation has great coverage (especially for acne and scars). I apply the product with a cosmetic sponge. Another thing I like is the packaging. I like the pump because it's more sanitary and makes the make-up process mess free! It lasts for the day, though you might get shiny (but that's like any other foundation).
Madison S.
Mercer, TN
Review for: Buff more...
I love love love this foundation! I picked this up at Walmart because my regular foundation no longer matches since I started tanning. This foundation stays on all day (school, work, and sometimes the gym) and still looks as great as it did when I first put it on. Will definitely buy again!
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
I really like this foundation. It has great coverage without being heavy or cakey. It is affordable and looks really nice. It blends well and covers my redness and spots. I highly recommend it!
Casey G.
Stokesdale
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Almond more...
I used to love this product. It has great coverage and applies nicely. However, I’ve come to notice that every time I use it it causes me to break out. I’m extremely disappointed because I love the way it looks on my skin but I hate taking it off to find more acne than there was before I had applied it. If you’re skin isn’t sensitive/acne prone this is a great product.
noor s.
chicago
My first foundation I bought. At first, I bought a shade a little bit too light for me (220). Then  I bought (180) and it was a good shade.  Like any foundation, without primer, this foundation comes off as VERY cakey. If you're gonna use a primer, make sure it is not for shine like the mac prep+prime because then it would be useless because this foundation is supposed to come off as a matte look.
Amanda J.
Bailey, CO
Such a great foundation!! It's not light at all lol. It gives you a full coverage look and it looks beautiful!!! I use it mostly on days I know I need to be out for a while or special occasion.
Madi M.
Hanson
Review for: Buff more...
This foundation is amazing for the price! It lasts a while but not 24 hours like it says but overall its still great. Its lightweight and id say a medium buildable coverage. Ive bought this foundation throughout middle school and highschool. Its definately my go to! I have bad acne and this makes me look close to flawless and i love it!
Sara C.
saint louis
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this foundation a lot. It’s great for a mom on a budget. I was use to brands like Forever and Urban Decay but this is my go to now. It’s got decent coverage, stays on well, doesn’t rub off to much, and isn’t drying.
Mohammedi A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Medium Beige, Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Normal/Dry Skin-Natural Beige, Golden Caramel, Sand Beige, Buff, Normal/Dry Skin-True Beige, Fresh Beige, Other more...
I love this brand of makeup because it is affordable and not a cheap quality. It has n array of skin tones and complexion finishes. The pros are that it is lightweight, buildable, smooth. The cons are that they may get cakey and settle into lines and rub off.
Rainnie H.
Flushing, NY
This was my holy grail for 1+ years  when I had bad acne and needed an affordable foundation to cover. I got the color 180 sand beige, it is not the perfect color but the color below and higher than 180 was worse. 180 made my skin look washed out a bit but it will be fine with some bronzer. It has great coverage and it lasts so long!! I've since stopped using it because my acne got better and wanted a lighter coverage.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't