BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Rae T.
HONOLULU, HI
THIS! I have to say I prefer this foundation even over my sephora and MAC brand foundations. I wear makeup everyday so I had to find a cheaper alternative to my higher end brands. Dont get me wrong I still love those brands but when you think about the cost of one bottle and using them everyday it definitely takes a toll on the wallet. Using revlon color say foundation is a happy medium. I get the medium-full coverage foundation at half the price. I like how they reformulated this particular line. in the past it had this weird "paint" like smell, that made it hard for me to apply without getting a headache. Also there are days where I don't like to wear a whole ton of foundation but just want some coverage, color stay is amazing for build-ability. I wish they had more in between shades, depending on the season I usually have to mix two shades to get a proper match, which is ok cause the price is right!
Nicole C.
This is the closest color match I have ever found which sucks because I really don't like the formula. It says it is for dry skin but I found that it would crease around my nose, chin and forehead very badly no matter what I tried. I love it because it is an almost perfect color match just wish the formula was better.
Kareema B.
I hate how I love this foundation. This has been the best foundation I have I tried since I started wearing makeup. It actually last for a long time. I wear it up to eight hours and the only shine on my face is from my highlighter. No matter how many times I may touch my face or have my face touch by anything little to no foundation comes off. This foundation is so lightweight I sometimes end up sleeping in it versus my old foundations I use wear and take off immediately because of the heaviness. I really like this foundation so when I run out I'm definitely buying more. And I recommend this to anyone with oily/combination skin because this has really helped me to remain shine free so you if have these problems buy this foundation.
Monica G.
Jacksonville, FL
I moved from an expensive brand makeup to this drug store foundation because it was so amazing! My favorite this about this product though is how many color option they offer, it's very diverse.
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
Definitely an awesome foundation for my backup for the high end. The only thing is I can only use twice a week because I will break out /: but I love this full coverage foundation! Will buy again!!
Karla L.
hollywood
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
This foundation has a very creamy consistency, I like to mix this one in specifically with another to reach my skin tone and blends really well with the skin. It usually lasts me through the night.
Abby C.
I was very happy with this product. I accidentally picked up the foundation for normal/dry skin types even though I have typically normal/oily skin and I was worried it would make me look super greasy but it looked fantastic. It was extremely easy to apply and it felt very light and weightless on my skin. The coverage could be better which is why I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5, but overall it was a great value considering how relatively cheap it is.
Chelsea G.
Roscoe, IL
Love my color stay foundation! The application is always flawless and I get so many compliments every time I wear this foundation! I don't think I can ever go back to anything else!
Selena G.
So Ive been purchasing this foundation for about a year now, and I was very impressed with the coverage. This makeup LASTS FOR A VERY LONG TIME. You dont need to retouch at all.

Cons... makeup can feel thick and cakey after a Couple hours and once you barely apply it, color range should be wider, smell is strong, may be hard to take off at times, dries quickly after you first start applying it.

Pros...lasts a very long time, keeps you matte for a good while, medium to full coverage, super blendable, easy to work with, covers mostly all acne scars, sweat, tears, and humidity proof! Even with one layer of makeup it covers really well ! i only use one layer AND i have acne scars that got covered with only ONE layer!
Brianna R.
White Hall, AR
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400 more...
This product right here I don't know what I would do without it . It's my go to product everyday ! It has the perfect coverage . Any type of skin there is one for your skin type ! Highly recommend
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't