BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Bethany C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just don't like this. Like at all. The coverage is horrible and it just slides around on my face. The colors do not look that true like I bought I bought a yellow undertone and it turned out pink. I just don't like this foundation!
Madison H.
This Revlon Colorstay Makeup is really great! I have the oily to combo one and it does a very good job at keeping me matte and it applies very smooth and medium coverage. It is build able up to full.
Sally R.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden, Other more...
I am so impressed with this foundation. It goes on very smooth and lasts all day. You are definitely getting high end quality makeup at a very affordable price. I am very happy with this foundation!
Nicole D.
I bought this product wanting to love it. My friend recommended it to me. But i must say I wasn't impressed. It was not very blendable, it just sat on the surface of my skin. It really held on to my dry spots and intensified them and other imperfections.
Lauren A.
welwyn garden city
I have recently brought this foundation and have been using it for about 2 weeks now and i am not really liking it,it is a very good full coverage makeup but its meant to be for people with oily skin but the parts of my skin that are oily the makeup just runs of and goes cakey and does not last a long time.
Also the packaging is not good for this product either as there is no pump so you have to shake the bottle to get any out which most of the time it runs out way to fast and you end up with a hand full off it and with this packaging there will be a lot of wastage of the product when you think that it is finished as you cant get anymore out of the bottle.
So overall I'm very disapointed with this foundation as it was not cheap to buy and it is no different to any other foundation for less money.

Kayzie H.
LOVE how long this foundation lasts and the over all feel of it. Its an amazing medium-coverage foundation with a matte finish, that works GREAT for combination skin! It's absolutely perfect for everyday wear, and is not heavy at all!
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
This foundation is amazing for a drugstore foundation!! I use the oily/ combination skin in the shade sand beige . I love to apply this foundation with a damp beautyblender or a Real Techniques sponge . After my foundation and concealer is done I apply a light translusant powder all over my face ( RMCA no color powder or Rimmel stay matte powder) also if you need to keep your makeup looking EVEN MORE on point, apply a matte primer before foundation such as the Rimmel matte primer 😎🤓 I find this keeps my makeup on ALL DAY LONG even with the heat!! Love this product !!
Brianna R.
White Hall, AR
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400 more...
This product right here I don't know what I would do without it . It's my go to product everyday ! It has the perfect coverage . Any type of skin there is one for your skin type ! Highly recommend
Chelsea G.
Roscoe, IL
Love my color stay foundation! The application is always flawless and I get so many compliments every time I wear this foundation! I don't think I can ever go back to anything else!
Emily G.
I was recommended this product by my other makeup-lover friend Emily (we're basically the same person), so I just recently bought the product to try out. I normally don't like liquid foundation because it doesn't look right on my skin; I usually stick with creams and powder products. However, this is an exception! It's really long-lasting, and the shade is almost a perfect match for my skin tone (a little yellow, if anything)! I wish the coverage was a little stronger, but I just make up for it by using my normal cream foundation where I need the extra coverage. Also, a little bit goes a long way; I found myself only using a dime sized amount for my entire face. Overall, I'm a huge fan!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't