BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Ashton T.
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is a good coverage foundation although it did make me break out. I was really wanting to like this foundation because it is a good price and great coverage. My skin just wasn't happy.
Peyton C.
Review for: Other more...
Personally, I did not like this foundation. I use the color 110 Ivory (the lightest shade) and still find it to be too dark. Revlon is the only drugstore brand that carry a pink undertone foundation and yet it still didn't match.
I didn't like the finish of this foundation either, it dried to quick and was sometimes hard to blend. The foundation is almost a satin finish which I find to be alright except there seems to be very small particles of shine/glitter in it. I think this is to give a glow to the face but I would prefer if this foundation was without this. Of course you can't really see this aspect of the foundation unless you're really looking for it but it was something I noticed upon repeated use.
I also wasn't really a fan of the smell (it's quite hard to describe). Otherwise this foundation was fine, it lasted all day except around the nose area even though i don't wear glasses and I set it with powder.
Diamond J.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Toast more...
I'm new to makeup and this foundation has been my holy grail. Doesn't leave me oil, doesn't leave me too matte unless I finish with matte setting spray. It's very light weight and buildable coverage.
Lauren A.
welwyn garden city
I have recently brought this foundation and have been using it for about 2 weeks now and i am not really liking it,it is a very good full coverage makeup but its meant to be for people with oily skin but the parts of my skin that are oily the makeup just runs of and goes cakey and does not last a long time.
Also the packaging is not good for this product either as there is no pump so you have to shake the bottle to get any out which most of the time it runs out way to fast and you end up with a hand full off it and with this packaging there will be a lot of wastage of the product when you think that it is finished as you cant get anymore out of the bottle.
So overall I'm very disapointed with this foundation as it was not cheap to buy and it is no different to any other foundation for less money.

Christina M.
Calif City, CA
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
I used to use this foundation all the time (before I discovered wet and wilds foundation) this can feel very heavy when you're applying for full coverage. I love the range of colors they have though!
Sally R.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden, Other more...
I am so impressed with this foundation. It goes on very smooth and lasts all day. You are definitely getting high end quality makeup at a very affordable price. I am very happy with this foundation!
Madison H.
This Revlon Colorstay Makeup is really great! I have the oily to combo one and it does a very good job at keeping me matte and it applies very smooth and medium coverage. It is build able up to full.
Heather R.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Other more...
Revlon color stay (ivory) matches my lighter skin tone with shades of pink perfectly. It is a great product for combination/oily. I've noticed a big difference switching to this foundation vs. FitMe.
Bethany C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just don't like this. Like at all. The coverage is horrible and it just slides around on my face. The colors do not look that true like I bought I bought a yellow undertone and it turned out pink. I just don't like this foundation!
Nicole D.
I bought this product wanting to love it. My friend recommended it to me. But i must say I wasn't impressed. It was not very blendable, it just sat on the surface of my skin. It really held on to my dry spots and intensified them and other imperfections.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't