BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Vanessa K.
Corpus Christi, TX
I really love this foundation. I use the one for combination/oily skin and it really helps me not get so oily. I went a whole day without blotting once. It looks really smooth and beautiful on the skin.
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
This was one of my first liquid foundations I used, it is buildable. It’s affordable and I actually did like it, i believe it was just too much of a liquid consistency for me and also a little messy.
Kimberly C.
Riverside , CA
I can say I use this for my high school prom and it did a good job
When I will wear it I would get compliments
The only things where the Shade
There more on the neutral side
But great foundation love it
chloe e.
Lock Haven
I've been using this liquid on the daily. It withstands my 10 hour works days and keeps me from looking too oily. I'm giving it 4 stats becuase I have noticed my skin being a little extra clogged latley.
Kristin G.
I've head such high hopes for this foundation since pretty much every single person I've met with oily skin has raved and raved about how this is supposed to be the best foundation ever. However, based on my experience, this foundation for me was an absolute disaster and nightmare. I have combination - oily skin, and this foundation broke me out immediately after I started using it. And by break outs I mean huge pimples line up on my forehead, which has ever never happened to me before. Also I would like to mention that this foundation absolutely does not like "skin", and it's not because I use too much product on my face. No matter how much product I use, it always ended up looking cakey and very unnatural. The lasting powder was fairly decent around the 6 hour mark for me - I started getting oily after 6 hours but that's pretty normal for me, and the coverage it gives to my face was excellent, it did cover most of the hyperpigmentations and acne scarring on my skin. Overall I wouldn't recommend this foundation to anyone who has sensitive and acne prone skin.
Alondra M.
Modesto , CA
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
Very big fan of this product. Lasts all day & it doesnt have to be high end to be amazing. Soft & smooth application & has no scent. Almost full coverage but can keep adding layers for desired coverage.
Sydni A.
Lynchburg, VA
I've been using this foundation for years! It's my favorite drugstore brand that has just as good a payoff as many of the high end brands. The coverage is flawless and lasts all day. I swear by this stuff.
christie p.
I'm definitely a high end foundation fan because I feel the quality is just not there in drugstore brands. However after reading in multiple beauty blogs that the Revlon ColorStay is the best bargin brand foundation, I thought I'd give it a try. Overall for the price it was a good buy for me. I'm used to paying $35-$45 a bottle for foundation. The consistency is a little milky and I'm not crazy about the cheap smell, but the coverage is buildable and covers my blemishes well. It lasts throughout the day and wears well. The only big cons are 1. the cakey look it can give me if I don't blend it well with a brush and 2. the cheap packaging and bottle which causes you to go though the product quickly. Overall, I will buy again and use on days when I want to substitute and not use my high end foundations.
Amanda W.
Sylva, NC
This is now my go to drug store foundation. It's not drying and not too oily for my skin. It comes in lots of color's and is fairly inexpensive. Sometimes I mix it with my more expensive foundation too
Holly T.
Potosi
Once again all revlon is the best. All their foundation has been a favorite. I prefer matte finish. Revlon just seems to blend the best and stay the longest. Prices are iffy but their are always worse.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't