23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I use Revlon Color Stay makeup in dry to normal. It is the only makeup I have found that truly lasts all day. As a working mom, I need to know that I have full coverage well into the night, and this product does just that. I also have really sensitive, acne prone skin. This product doesn't have any adverse effects. They recently changed their bottle to a pump, which I don't like. I feel the product is a bit more dewy than it was before and I don't like that it's hard to control how much comes out. I still use it though because again, it's the only thing I have found that truly lasts and doesn't make my skin break out. A few tips that have worked since the change is to use a sponge applicator and finish off with a Matte translucent powder to set the foundation, and focus specifically on any oily spot you may have.
This is my ride or die foundation! I started using this in high school when I first started getting into wearing more makeup and even now, at 25, I will still reach for this over some higher end ones I own. It is a medium to full coverage foundation that can really be built up and on my oily skin it does tend to get a little too dewy, however I have yet to find a foundation that doesn't do that by 5 o'clock after wearing it all day. This does a great job at covering up my acne scars and doesn't gather in any fine lines or around my nose. Also, when I wear this foundation I can use it as a concealer as well and it is amazing! I recommend to anyone looking for an affordable foundation that performs like the high end ones.
I'm on my 2nd bottle of colorstay foundation this year. I've used drugstore and high end foundations and this is by far my favorite. The coverage and wear time are perfect. My skin always looks flawless.
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Almond, Ivory more...
I love this foundation! Have been using for years and I love the coverage. The color is the perfect undertone and it lasts a very long time. Has a full coverage and is buildable if necessary. Has a nice natural finish and I would commend!
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! Good coverage and stays on well. Overall, I would recommend this if you were looking for something more affordable. Pretty comparable 😊
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos