BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Veronica L.
Tampa, FL
I am not a big fan of this makeup. I am super super picky about my Foundation. I feel it is too thin too watery it does not go on even it does not have very good coverage and it does not last very long.
Marisa Y.
Robstown, TX
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
I loved both formulations of this product. I have to blot during the day because my skin is extra oily in parts. At the end of the night, the coverage is still good and it doesn’t look cakey or creased.
Kimberly C.
Riverside , CA
I can say I use this for my high school prom and it did a good job
When I will wear it I would get compliments
The only things where the Shade
There more on the neutral side
But great foundation love it
Emily M.
Dalton, GA
I've been wearing makeup, specifically foundation, since I approximately 2006 (the dreaded middle school days). Well, I've battled with what kind of formula and of course color matches me the best since I've started using liquid foundation. Long story short, ya girl has tried on LOTS of different foundations. I have FINALLY fallen in love. Revlon ColorStay foundation is great! I use the one for combination/oily skin. To apply, you use the foundation's pump and apply with whatever applicator you choose (I use a Beauty Blender). When you apply it, it feels very lightweight. There's no strong odor. It lasts ALL day! It's literally the ideal foundation. I ALWAYS get told how pretty my skin is, and people don't believe me when I tell them how awful my complexion really is (redness, large pores, and blackheads galore!)! I definitely recommend this bottle of magic.
Tess M.
This. Is. So. Good. I love this foundation. The coverage is bomb. The price is fab. The longevity of it is impecable. For a drugstore foundation, this is doing just fine. I’ll always use this foundation!
chloe e.
Lock Haven
I've been using this liquid on the daily. It withstands my 10 hour works days and keeps me from looking too oily. I'm giving it 4 stats becuase I have noticed my skin being a little extra clogged latley.
Destiny K.
Markham, IL
Review for: Toast more...
It is perfect for people who don't want to over spend on makeup . Also you can find it at your nearest drug store . It's perfect for a full face with heavy coverage . I would definitely buy this again .
Alondra M.
Modesto , CA
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
Very big fan of this product. Lasts all day & it doesnt have to be high end to be amazing. Soft & smooth application & has no scent. Almost full coverage but can keep adding layers for desired coverage.
alex y.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
this foundation has a good formula. it lasts a long time and i still have some left. it is not to light but not to heavy. At the moment i can't think of any cons. i would recommend u buy it. it's a good product
Breanna A.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
This controls my oily skin so well, I like to use different foundations after I finish them and this one is one that I always come back too. Not only is it a good price but it goes on my face very nice.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't