BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Sophie L.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Other more...
Switched from Mac foundation concealer to this brand. Mixture of Dewey and matte finish. Light product, spread easily across face. Good for combination skin, a little oily of a product, but overall great.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely the best drugstore foundation out there. Keeps my oil at bay and doesn't break up throughout the day. Great finish and so many wonderful color options!! And now that there's a pump it's even better!
Kelly A.
Banquete
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
My go to foundation. Hasn’t let me down! The only thing I fault against it is it’s mostly red undertones, whereas I’m yellow. Isn’t fast drying so you have time to work with it. Is medium to full coverage.
Erika G.
Ceres, CA
Definitely a full coverage liquid. It is buildable in the sense that you can start out with a small amount and go from there depending on the type of coverage you want. Sometimes i mix mine with a little moisturizer.

I do like it. I have found when i use this , especially for oily skin, i don't have a heavy oily sheen later on in the day as compared to some other foundations.

Gives a good a matte finish if you like that, if not use a little bronzer and highlighter in areas....who doesn't do that anyway ;] thought right...

i apply it a couple different ways.
1. flat top brush to apply. dab some product on your hand or a makeup tray and apply, or put some directly on face and blend out..
Work QUICKLY the foundation does dry pretty fast.
2. use a makeup sponge to apply for a flawless look.
TIP.... i wet my sponge and ring out the excess water making it damp so the sponge doesn't just absorb the product and waste foundation.
Mindy H.
This actually isn't bad for drug store makeup. It blends really well. It's a really good price too. If you used powder over it, it'd be more long lasting. I don't know that I'd actually by it again though.
Felicia B.
Merced, CA
This is a very affordable quality product … very long lasting great wearing and great coverage and the price is great awesome color selection I purchase mine from Walmart and they always have great prices
Alyssa B.
Smyrna, TN
Not impressed by the color selection. They have nothing for people with yellow akintones! Every single shade came out pink or gray on me. After trying the third color I was done. Nice coverage but not worth it anymore.
Cassie R.
Andover, MA
Love this. I have the formula for oily skin, and it works wonders. It's a demo-Matte finish and offers beautiful coverage. May appear a little cakey throughout the day if you apply too heavily. Love this!
Junior D.
I have combo skin and this is my everyday foundation. I like it more than the matte from L'Oréal. It's not so drying. Coverage is high. Easy to blend. Long lasting and the price is good. I would buy it again
Katie D.
Lafayette, La
Review for: Other more...
I use shade 110-combination/oily. This is my favorite foundation. I've gotten many compliments on my skin while wearing it and it covers everything I need it to. I've used this foundation for many years.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't